PDA

View Full Version : PHX/LAX/MSP Hints (confirmed 1-4 May)

ketko
2008-02-03, 08:12 AM
Hi!

So finally I have booked a short trip dedicated purely for spotting to the US West Coast.

I will be arriving in the evening of 30th April. After overnight, I will spend full day of spotting at PHX. In the evening (9:54PM) I will depart for LA. After spending two days at LAX, I will continue in the morning at 8:50AM to MSP, where after arriving at 2:10PM I have 7 hours before my next flight to LHR leave, so I have to spot for a while.

Is anybody able to join me at any of these airports?

At PHX, I would like to spot from the parking garages. How likely it is, that police will kick me out?
At LAX, I'll be staying probably at Hilton's Garden Inn, and it seems that they offer shuttle to any nearby places, so maybe they could also take me to Imperial Hill. Anyways it seems to be in walkable distance from the hotel (+-2km). When is the light best at Imperial Hill and when at InNOut? Are there any other spots worth a visit?
Finally, MSP. I think spotting is possible from garages too? Again, is it likely that I'll get in encounter with the police? I do not really want to miss a flight home.

Thank you for your replies.

Best regards, Keishi