PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: Air Canada Passenger Flips Out

Matt Molnar
2007-12-14, 04:19 PM
[youtubetp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxtyisoNBaI[/youtubeFrom the YouTube description:

I don't know what happened here. But this happened on my Air Canada plane ride to London, England in December 6th, 2007 from Toronto.

At 3:15 sec he says "f'in white people". I personally believe that another passenger somehow provoked or encouraged this persons paranoid behaviour.

What is important is that everybody arrived safely.

I am no medical doctor so I have no idea what this man was going through, but I feel that he seemed more concerned for his own safety? I think he was scared. I think it's a very fascinating phenomenon.

My partner and I decided we should videotape this in the interest of sharing the experience we went through on this plane with those interested.

nwafan20
2007-12-14, 04:47 PM
...Wow..... That is pretty nuts!

madcatimages
2007-12-14, 07:54 PM
At least he was saying "he was going to die" and not "your going to die".
But yeah that could be a scary thing for the other pax

PhilDernerJr
2007-12-14, 08:27 PM
There is no way that another person could have PROVOKED this. No one goes on like that without some sort of mental condition.

ChrisW
2007-12-14, 08:53 PM
All I could think of was this:
[youtubetp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjmVQ9WAiZc[/youtube

nwafan20
2007-12-14, 08:54 PM
[quote=ChrisW]All I could think of was this:
[youtubetp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjmVQ9WAiZc[/youtubequote]

Haha, I was thinking the same thing!!!

emshighway
2007-12-14, 11:46 PM
Seen that look a few times. Without being there I have to say an EDP (Emotionally Disturbed Person) but I have had a few diabetics that combative.

Iberia A340-600
2007-12-14, 11:50 PM
Seen that look a few times. Without being there I have to say an EDP (Emotionally Disturbed Person) but I have had a few diabetics that combative.

On my recent ZRH-JFK flight on Swiss I had a very asthmatic women who was flipping out while we were still at the gate about how there was no air conditioner and the cabin was way too crowded. Turns out she had reserved the bulkhead but was not given it and the people sitting behind her had a cat under her seat!

Luckily she had a rather calm flight but sitting at the gate was a bit of a fiasco.

cancidas
2007-12-15, 02:26 AM

wow. never had a combative diavetic, but once got a call to assist nypd with some homeless dude they got called to pull out of some downtown office-building lobby. we really didn't want to take it, but the dispatcher was relentless. we got it at 30 minutes until our tour was over. that dude stank, and i mean really stank!

T-Bird76
2007-12-15, 04:25 PM
[quote=ChrisW]All I could think of was this:
[youtubetp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjmVQ9WAiZc[/youtubequote]

I was thinking the exact same thing.