PDA

View Full Version : KJFK Thankgiving Day 2007

MMajewski
2007-11-30, 02:43 PM
Hello everybody,

Ever since I viewed the work of my buddies Justin Idle and Joey Collura, it had been my dream to see the action at Kennedy. This Thanksgiving break i traveled to New York with my friend from ERAU who is from Smithtown, and another one of our friends from university. I didn't think, that with all our plans around Long Island, the City, and flying the city tour, I would have time to stop by Kennedy. On Thursday we were expecting pretty awful weather and didn't think we would see much, but I woke up early and to my surprise, weather was nice. So I woke the buddies up and dragged them to Kennedy. Thanks to this great website I found the mounds at 22L and shot between about noon and 2 p.m.

The photos are under this link, on the first and part of the second page. Weather did deteriorate, but I was glad that I managed to squeeze in some JFK time. I hope to return to this amazing airport sometime soon, hopefully with nice weather and 31L departures ;)

http://www.jetstream.pl/photogallery2.php?album_id=3

Cheers,

Maciek Majewski, ERAU

T-Bird76
2007-11-30, 02:53 PM
Welcome to the site! That 732 was a nice catch!

mirrodie
2007-11-30, 02:57 PM
Hey Maciek, thanks for stoppiung in to say hello! And thanks for sharing your pics!

Loved the 732 and Jamaica 340

PhilDernerJr
2007-11-30, 04:06 PM
Welcome to the site. Nice shots. Glad you got to experience JFK finally.

adam613
2007-11-30, 04:20 PM
Good shots, especially considering the weather. The Mound(s) is probably the best spot for arrivals...you got lucky they were landing on 22L :)

hiss srq
2007-11-30, 08:21 PM
Maciek!

Great to see you join up to the site finally. Sorry we could not meet up while you were up here.

-Spellman

ChrisW
2007-11-30, 09:13 PM
Maciek! Welcome to NYCAv! Nice meeting you earlier this week as well. Sorry you couldn't come up to SGJ/JAX with us. Great shots!

MMajewski
2007-12-01, 09:22 AM
Thanks for all the welcoming guys! I'll be stopping by here once in a while, wish I had more to show, but I guess that's it when it comes to planes :)

Maciek