PDA

View Full Version : What An Awesome Girlfriend Does

hiss srq
2007-11-29, 04:45 PM
So a few nights ago when the 190 was overnight at LGA I was fussing about how it was pointless to shoot it with a dust spot the size of a UFO on it. So we went out and for some reason I brought my camera and tripod out with me. Well I put the camerabag in her trunk overnight. Yesterday after work she comes home and tells me we should go out to the airport and do some shooting. So I am like huh? What? The sensor is a bit dirty. So she pulls the camera out and goes take a shot. So I pull the camera out and notice it has a strange looking lense for some reason. Sure enough there is a UV filter on it. Next I go to fire off a shot just ot check it out and it looks spot on new. What an awesome girlfriend! The only thing and I do not fault her for it but the camera guys instead is that it was left in manual focus mode and I shoot auto always. Just thought I would share it.

Matt Molnar
2007-11-29, 04:59 PM
The only thing and I do not fault her for it but the camera guys instead is that it was left in manual focus mode and I shoot auto always.
Still her fault indirectly. Dump her immediately.

MarkLawrence
2007-11-29, 05:16 PM
Well I put the camerabag in her trunk overnight.

Well...talk about a subtle hint....geeezzzz....just kidding!!!! :borat:

wunaladreamin
2007-11-29, 05:49 PM
The only thing and I do not fault her for it but the camera guys instead is that it was left in manual focus mode and I shoot auto always.
Still her fault indirectly. Dump her immediately.
LMAO

hiss srq
2007-11-29, 05:53 PM
I typed it in about 3 minutes. I am in my office to my defense and it is a busy night.