PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Charters To Florida Started...

MarkLawrence
2007-11-06, 11:11 AM
It seems like the Canadian charters to Florida for the season have started again....

Going to catch my first A310 today - Transat is bringing one into FLL

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/TSC130

adam613
2007-11-06, 12:27 PM
Defensive driving season in South Florida has begun :evil:

SengaB
2007-11-06, 01:59 PM
Damn northerners....go home!!...Man those New Yorkers Drive me crazy! Nobody wants you here!
:)

Yes TSC started up at MCO last week. Also Aer Lingus has recently started at MCO. No A330s yet I don't think for TCS in MCO. Also several airlines that fly into SFB have started to pull out for the season as well.

Senga

MarkLawrence
2007-11-06, 02:38 PM
I got the Transat A310 - a little cloudy but hopefully, it's good enough for jp...I'm posting in a while - also Westjet was departing just as I got the the airport. Looking at the history for FLL, TSC had an A330 down here last week Thursday - I'll keep an eye out for that as well....

Defensive driving season in South Florida has begun - Adam - just try the turnpike on a regular day - defensive driving is all the darned time!! :lol:

kc2aqg
2007-11-06, 03:08 PM
Or I-95 & US1 for that matter Mark! Looking forward to seeing you A310 shot, always fun to see those in FLL!

MarkLawrence
2007-11-06, 08:08 PM
When I went to edit it, I realized that the clouds really were bad for the A310 - so I'll have to get a better one for jp... in the meantime...here is the one I got today..ignore the jp at the bottom - I got it off the queue before I deleted it...

http://www.tavustheman.com/images/Transat-A310.jpg

adam613
2007-11-07, 02:59 PM
Before Continental and JetBlue moved into the new(er) terminal at FLL, Air Transat always used to have an L-1011 parked at the gate across from where my CO flight would come in. One of my life's great regrets is that I didn't start photographing planes earlier.

Adam - just try the turnpike on a regular day - defensive driving is all the darned time!! :lol:

Yeah, fortunately, everyone I go to FL to see lives far enough east that the Turnpike isn't much of a factor in my life. But the snowbirds all go to Miami Beach and NMB... :evil:

(One time, a friend of mine from up here was telling me that her grandparents are "snowbirds" after finding out that I used to live in Miami. I was like, you know the term "snowbird" is an insult, right?)

MarkLawrence
2007-11-08, 03:51 PM
Got an Air Transat A332 on departure today...sun came out just enough - Westjet departure as well....in the jp queue...

PHL Approach
2007-11-12, 02:05 AM
after finding out that I used to live in Miami.

What part?