PDA

View Full Version : Jackpot!

hiss srq
2007-09-23, 12:55 PM
I was going through the garage as we are getting ready to bulldoze it soon. Well, I am tossing a bike I forgot I had probably 12 years ago into the dumpster we have for the continueing construction here and my mother calls me over to a big rubbermaid bin to ask me to check it out. I opened it up and Jackpot! It was full of my old baseball cards and autographs as well a a football with some of the 1992 Jets autographs on it. I found so far a signed Bobby Bonilla card in there, a Tom Glavine rookie card and a Ted Williams collectors 23 Karat Gold card. I have tons to rummage through and get together. I will probably go through more when I get home around 0230 or so in the morning as well and update as I find them. I know I have some major gems in here because I was HUGE into the collector items untill I moved away from NY back in 2000.

adam613
2007-09-23, 03:35 PM
Excellent!! Are you going to be rich now? :)

hiss srq
2007-09-24, 01:05 PM
So I continued to dig through my collection this morning and found a few notable rookie cards. One in particular is a John Elway rookie card. I will begin to post lists as soon as I get through a good number of them tomorrow while I am off from work. Another intresting noteable is a pair of Big Mac's rookie cards and Bernie Willams rookie cards.