PDA

View Full Version : ROTC " Stump Catone" Aviation Quiz- Could You Do The Same Ta

N790SW
2007-09-21, 08:22 PM
Hey Guys:

As some of you may know I am in JROTC in my High School, and as my Commanding Officer (CO) found out last year that I knew almost every airline's paint scheme and equipment just by looking at a tail logo, or what ever other part of the a.c. Well unfortinalty I got one WRONG today =./ yes I got one wrong and guess which one it was.... THE PINK DELTA AIRLINES PLANE!!!!!!!!.. The whole class went silent.... but this leads me to ask you this, since many of us have been on a-net and seen a vast variety of planes. You guys think you can ID a plane by just given a picture of a logo- or what ever other part of the plane?

AirtrafficController
2007-09-21, 08:31 PM
Well as a Sergeant First Class in Army JROTC, I believe i could ID a plane since i made an old file of tail logos about 2 or 3 years ago.

PhilDernerJr
2007-09-21, 09:01 PM
You two should date.

And yes, most of us can identify planes like that. We've had game on these boards doing it.

N790SW
2007-09-21, 11:21 PM
You two should date.

And yes, most of us can identify planes like that. We've had game on these boards doing it.

Thats something of course my C.O doesn't know ;)

PhilDernerJr
2007-09-22, 09:10 AM
That you two are dating? I hope he doesn't know, hence the "don't ask don't tell" thing would come back to bite you.

AirtrafficController
2007-09-22, 09:23 AM
You two should date.

I noticed that there wasnt a smiley face at end of your statement Phil :twisted: :evil: j/k
Thats 5 demerits for you Phil.

N790SW
2007-09-22, 10:02 AM
That you two are dating? I hope he doesn't know, hence the "don't ask don't tell" thing would come back to bite you.

That I do these games on this site- I don't date guys as many of you have learned in my one famous post last year.......

5 demerits for Phil, wouldn't that make him a registered user ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hahahah

Mellyrose
2007-09-22, 10:35 AM
I should move this thread to the Galley where it belongs....or better yet, delete it since there has been no talk of the original topic or anything aviation related. :roll:

N790SW
2007-09-22, 05:22 PM
I should move this thread to the Galley where it belongs....or better yet, delete it since there has been no talk of the original topic or anything aviation related. :roll:

Maybe because it was YOUR PLANE that I got wrong? :shock: