2007-09-18, 05:03 PM
They deserve to be stoned to death.

http://www.911wasfunny.com/main.php

nwafan20
2007-09-18, 06:56 PM
What an *******, somebody should shoot him in the face

T-Bird76
2007-09-18, 07:06 PM
Wow....I'm just in total shock. I'm totally speechless..

AirtrafficController
2007-09-18, 07:07 PM
That is very disturbing.

wunaladreamin
2007-09-18, 07:13 PM
I'd bet Hanoi Jane and Rosie O'Fatass are loving this. They should all be loaded on a plane and left in the hills of Afghanistan to fend for themselves.

nwafan20
2007-09-18, 07:30 PM
I'd bet Hanoi Jane and Rosie O'Fatass are loving this. They should all be loaded on a plane and left in the hills of Afghanistan to fend for themselves.

Amen!!!

Tom_Turner
2007-09-18, 10:50 PM
Well, you all remember Bill Maher on Politically Incorrect. And he didn't wait six years to pull his crap. I might not even hold it against him really, but you know if terrorists had flown a plane into, say, The Academy Awards ceremony, there wouldn't be *any* hollywood "jokes" etc on that.... but I guess at the end of the day, we'd still have this kind of joke site.

A bit too close to home for me...but its not as if there weren't dozens of eithiopian starvation jokes, tsunami jokes and the like...etc etc.... I'm not really surprised.

Tom

cancidas
2007-09-18, 11:53 PM
What an *******, somebody should shoot him in the face

quite tempting. too bad they didn't have the guts to say who they are and where they lived...

flyboy 28
2007-09-19, 12:18 AM
Anybody see the thing at the bottom?

September 11th was funny. If this offends you, you need to lighten up. Those people deserved what they got, mostly because people from NY are pompous jerks. Hate mail? [email protected]

I guess I have to stop speaking to all of you. Ya know, 'cause you're all so pompous. :roll:

It was probably some ****head 13-year-old that put the site up who doesn't have friends.

edit - Correction; it's some ****head 25-year old who doesn't have friends.

http://www.myspace.com/adamsocial412

Look at some of his pictures.

hiss srq
2007-09-19, 07:41 AM
What an emo basterd. That is the type of person you do not hesitate to drop where they stand with a nice left hook.

RDU-JFK
2007-09-19, 08:35 AM
Disgusting.

mirrodie
2007-09-19, 09:10 AM
Oh, c'mon now. It was only a matter of time, wasn't it?

There are jokes on Titanic, on the Columbia and Challenger disasters, on WWI and WWII. Name the obscene disaster and a joke exists.

Instead of being shocked, one has to wonder that time statute must be observed BEFORE such jokes can come to the surface.

(NB: Please realize, I am NOT advocating such a site. I am in fact highlighting that this should not come as such a surprise)

emshighway
2007-09-19, 10:22 AM
Best thing to do is ignore them. They are looking for attention and site hits.

emshighway
2007-09-23, 12:55 PM
9/11-SITE SICKO ONE SORRY SOB
By ANGELA MONTEFINISE and SUSAN EDELMAN
NY Post

September 23, 2007 -- The creep credited with putting up a Web site that poked fun at 9/11 is laughing in the face of death threats - and accusing anyone who feels offended of "posturing themselves into martyrdom."
"I'm not afraid to come to New York at all," said Adam Rahuba, 25, of Pittsburgh, proudly adding that his was the lame brain behind 911wasfunny.com.

The site - which he suddenly took down yesterday - featured tasteless jokes and images, including a Valentine's Day drawing of the Twin Towers in front a heart bearing the words "I'm Falling For You."

A disclaimer on the site read: "September 11th was funny. If this offends you, you need to lighten up. Those people deserved what they got, mostly because people from NY are pompous jerks."

But yesterday the site was replaced by a five-paragraph apology and a vow to donate its $2,000 in ad revenue to a group called 9-11Search and Rescue Dog Medical Surveillance.

PhilDernerJr
2007-09-23, 01:40 PM
Wow. I wonder what changed his mind specifically.

PhilDernerJr
2007-09-23, 01:45 PM
Hello,

This is Hank, from 911wasfunny.com. The reasoning behind this site was basically to see how quickly I could invoke anger across the internet, as well as to see how much money could be made on such an offensive, awful project. I'll say that I succeeded.

Suffice to say, over the course of 3 weeks, I pulled down about a million hits, and I made about $2000, which will be donated to 9-11 Search and Rescue Dog Medical Surveillance, an organization that I believe to be doing amazing things.

A lesson can be learned from this. If you say the right things, you can get the media to play into your hands. If we ignore certain controversial people, they will go away. To the families, survivors, and those affected by 9/11. I'm sorry for your loss. 9/11 wasn't funny, it was a horrible tragedy. Take action to make sure that it never happens again... think before you vote.

To the Git-R-Done crowd from the southern US: Vinyl decals on your truck, with a crying eagle, superimposed on the twin towers is JUST as bad as the content previously on this site. Someone was capitalizing on tragedy. Flag companies are just as bad.

This is done, and the domain will expire in a year. This has nothing to do with the death threats that were coming my way. I got a kick out of those of you who would threaten violence to silence someone in a "free" country. Basically, it's run it's course, I got the reaction I was looking for, and now I'll move on to a better project. For now, I'm going to eat a samosa, and listen to a David Cross CD.

Thank you,
Hank
[email protected]

SeriouslyFunny
2007-10-02, 09:37 AM
Wow. I wonder what changed his mind specifically.

Hopefully it involved a dirty plunger and his anal cavity.

Not quite sure how Jane Fonda, Rosie O'Donnell, Bill Maher, and Hollywood celebrities got brought into this...