PDA

View Full Version : JFK This Friday

nikon50bigma
2007-08-29, 12:34 PM
Hey Everybody,
I was just wondering if anyone will be out this Friday at JFK.
If anyone will will be out in the early A.M. hours could snap a couple photos of my flight on US airways/ America West Flight 18, which is due to land at 5:40 AM.
Also if anyone is out could you also take some shots of Jetblue 88 which is due to land at 8:15 AM.
Thanks!

PhilDernerJr
2007-08-29, 01:40 PM
Same here, but I'll be landing on a NAA 757 at about 2:30pm.

T-Bird76
2007-08-29, 01:44 PM
Hey Everybody,
If anyone will will be out in the early A.M. hours could snap a couple photos of my flight on US airways/ America West Flight 18, which is due to land at 5:40 AM.
Also if anyone is out could you also take some shots of Jetblue 88 which is due to land at 8:15 AM.
Thanks!

How is someone supposed to take a picture of you're plane when you are landing at O'Dark 30....? Go check the sunrise times, the sun doesn't come up until after 6 AM. I tell you what I'll take a picture of a black sky and post it and say its you landing.

moose135
2007-08-29, 02:34 PM
How is someone supposed to take a picture of you're plane when you are landing at O'Dark 30....? Go check the sunrise times, the sun doesn't come up until after 6 AM. I tell you what I'll take a picture of a black sky and post it and say its you landing.

Make sure you include some nav-light streaks, and he might just believe you :wink:

nikon50bigma
2007-08-30, 01:37 PM
Oh yeah lol, I forgot about the sunlight issue.
Well if anyone there around 8:15 could you take a couple shots of Jetblue 88.
Lighting shouldn't be an issue then. :lol:

SP-LPB
2007-08-30, 09:13 PM
Hey Everybody,
Thanks!

Grumpy.