PDA

View Full Version : Visiting JFK

Paul F
2007-08-22, 12:44 PM
Hi y'all ... newbie forum user here :) ... I'm flying in to the US from the UK this Friday for a week's vacation with my family but I'd love to get some photography time at JFK. I won't have a car but I'm staying in central Manhattan so can travel easily to and from the airport itself - does anyone know of anywhere where I can get photos from at JFK without me having a car? ... or could I perhaps link up with one of you good people for a day? ... I'd be more than happy to return the favour if you're visiting the UK (I'm very close to Gatwick and within easy distance of Heathrow & Luton etc.). Paul

T-Bird76
2007-08-22, 12:47 PM
Paul some of use will be out this weekend, what day were you planning on going spotting? I wouldn't mind shuttling you around JFK if I'm going to go out this weekend.

Paul F
2007-08-22, 01:55 PM
Hi T-Bird ... thanks for your response and potential offer! I don't have any hard and fast plans as yet so I could fit around whatever is suitable for you, although it would help keep the peace :wink: if I knew the plan before we travel out.

T-Bird76
2007-08-22, 02:24 PM
Paul check you're PM.

INNflight
2007-08-22, 04:13 PM
Hi Paul,
Am arriving at JFK on Friday also, staying in Manhattan also, flying back to LHR on Monday. Maybe we'll see each other around.

Tommy, check your pm's :)

cheers,
Flo