PDA

View Full Version : JFK-MAN PK712 w/ pics

Fly1346
2007-08-03, 11:37 PM
Hey guys, heres a trip I took 2 months ago, sorry for the link post, and not the actual trip report, I posted on one site, and then realized I should post it here as well. Anyway, enjoy!

Got some great cockpit vists, on all segments, these 773's are amazing!!!
http://www.historyofpia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9243

Winglets747
2007-08-06, 05:34 PM
Very interesting trip report. There are not too many reports on PIA, and yours is the first JFK-MAN and PIA 77W report I've seen.

I applaud your successful effort to visit the cockpit, yet I'm also just a bit concerned with the ease of it all. :wink:

A few times when going to England I've looked into flying PIA on JFK-MAN, but their price is usually at least twice as much as others (and sometimes more expensive than going all the way to Pakistan).

I look forward to reading the other parts when you write them.

stuart schechter
2007-08-07, 10:23 AM
Great trip report. I wish I was able to get to the cockpit inflight but rules are rules. I am looking forward to your return trip!

Fly1346
2007-08-08, 12:09 AM
Winglets747, that might be the case if you book on travelocity.com or expedia, however if you contact PIA directly, they offer quite a low fare, here they have a office in NYC, i plan on flying them to MAN on buisness+ its only running me 915 dollars during X-mas time. Economy is usually around 400! Try contacting the booking office they can help you out

markg
2007-08-08, 04:05 PM
A few times when going to England I've looked into flying PIA on JFK-MAN, but their price is usually at least twice as much as others (and sometimes more expensive than going all the way to Pakistan).

That's because you have to go into the hood and speak da lingo.

I used to work in a travel agent in the UK right in the area known locally as "The Khyber Pass". We used the same consolidators that the local ethnic agents used, but could never match their price, until we hired a Pakistani guy one day a week.