PDA

View Full Version : Showing skin gives new company boost in business

Midnight Mike
2007-07-19, 10:08 AM
Showing skin gives new company boost in business

July 18, 2007 08:31 PM PDT

Showing skin is giving one start-up company a boost in business. Tiger Time Lawn Care has been on the books for only three months but their offer to cut lawns in bikinis is already catching on.

You might say they're loosening the Bible belt in this Mid-South neighborhood.

Ladies are cutting lawns wearing bikinis, showing their bodies and offering more attention to your lawn than it's ever seen.

"Oh yeah, they honk and yell. They can do everything you can imagine," said Blair Beckman.

21-year-old Beckman said cutting grass in her bikini beats her former jobs as a waitress and a clerk at family dollar.

"You get the attention but you also get a tan, which I need," said Beckman.

They call themselves Tiger Time Lawn Care and they'll send the shapely tigers in bikinis for a slightly higher fee than a normal grass cut.

"We had a couple of customers sitting in lawn chairs drink beer just enjoying the bikini cut," said Tiger Time Owner Lee Cathey.

Lee Cathey is retired Air Force, a native Memphian and the boss behind the bodies.

"The yards definitely get more attention when there's a bikinis on the lawn," said Cathey.

The concept seems to be successful. They're looking at more business opportunities post summer.

"In the fall we'll go pick up leaves in the bikinis if need be," added Cathey.

It's a service specializing in lawn care and using its sex appeal to market to the Mid-South.

Ladies, if you're wondering if Tiger Time has a service where men come out in their swimsuits--they do not.

They say they've had no requests for the service.

Video:
http://www.wmctv.com/Global/story.asp?S=6808391

AirtrafficController
2007-07-19, 10:29 AM
Ohh please. Anytime you see hot girls in bikinis in msuic videos sparks any young guys attention. Its just a marketing tool to spark interest.

Mellyrose
2007-07-19, 10:48 AM
Ohh please. Anytime you see hot girls in bikinis in msuic videos sparks any young guys attention. Its just a marketing tool to spark interest.

That's the point.

NIKV69
2007-07-19, 11:00 AM
Sex sells. I know some head pros that only hire really hot shop girls to work for them. Their sales benefit greatly.

stuart schechter
2007-07-20, 12:05 AM

And your shrugging this off? Your a 16 year old kid who in there profile has
"Interests: plane spotting, ATC, girls"

AirtrafficController
2007-07-20, 08:58 AM
I am confused.

HPNPilot1200
2007-07-20, 09:07 AM
It's the same thing in the aviation industry, just go to a National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) annual conference and you'll see all the hot girls wearing tight pants or miniskirts lined up giving things out at the larger booths and displays (not saying that's bad or anything...I'm a pilot you know, we just have to like those things). A lot FBOs have caught on too, just check out http://www.fbohotties.com.

Derf
2007-07-21, 12:27 PM
YOU PEOPLE ARE HORRIBLE! Why don't you stop and think a little harder about this issue. The woman may not have much clothes to wear, that is probably why they are cutting lawns with little clothing. In NYC they have a law that woman can go topless... I would imagine this will lead to bigger....cough, sorry... umm.... less dressed women who could not afford an entire bikini.

Guy is helping others by giving them a job and your being judgemental! SHAME ON YOU ALL! :wink:

hiss srq
2007-07-21, 03:11 PM
I am willing to make donations to this cause to help them eventually gail more clothes .