PDA

View Full Version : Boeing 747SP due to land at LAX

Tamon
2007-07-15, 09:35 AM
Hi everybody,

at my home airport there will be a Saudia B747SP HZ-AIF landing in 4 hours and will be departing to LAX at 21:00 local time Germany. I leave the arrival time up to you to calculate...

Routing : JED-DUS-LAX Flightnumber will be SV7336

greets from Germany,

Tamon

SoPictureThis
2007-07-15, 04:15 PM
Hi Tamon,

Thanks very much for the heads up! I'm the only guy out here at LAX, so I appreciate you posting. Unfortunately, the arrival will be around 12:00am, so I don't plan on going to try and get a night shot of the SP. Perhaps if it is still around tomorrow I may try and shoot it then. If anyone hears anything about a departure time/date for this aircraft, please let me know!! Thanks :)

- jMay

cancidas
2007-07-15, 04:34 PM
is this the one that's going to the las vegas sands?

SoPictureThis
2007-07-16, 08:20 PM
I swung by LAX today on my way home from work, saw the Saudi 747SP, but unfortunately couldn't take any photos of it. The plane was blocked by lots of construction equipment and I didn't have time to stay until its ETD 1800. Oh well, maybe it'll be back sometime before I leave the area in a few weeks. Thanks to Tamon for the heads up and Bill for tracking help anyways!

I also saw a Qatari A319 parked next to the Saudi 747SP...I'm wondering when that one might leave; I'd really like to catch it on departure. If anyone might have any info, please let me know. I'd appreciate it!

- jMay

AndrewM
2007-07-18, 12:15 PM
Hi Tamon,

Thanks very much for the heads up! I'm the only guy out here at LAX...- jMay

You're not the only one out here. I live here too. :P

Midnight Mike
2007-07-19, 11:11 PM
Hi Tamon,

Thanks very much for the heads up! I'm the only guy out here at LAX...- jMay

You're not the only one out here. I live here too. :P

You don't post enough to even think about! :lol: :D :mrgreen: