PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moore vs. Wolf Blitzer

PhilDernerJr
2007-07-12, 09:06 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vNJMTQD3Hcs

Yikes. Aren't you two on the same team?

Midnight Mike
2007-07-12, 09:22 AM
Amazing video, looks like Michael Moore can't handle a wittle criticism!

On that video, you got to see the type of person Michael Moore is, there is only his side of the side story & refuses to listen to anybody else

Toooo bad Wolfe did not tell Michael Moore that in the movie 9/11, he was wrong as well.

Matt Molnar
2007-07-12, 10:52 AM
The next night they had Moore face off against Gupta, and Gupta apologized for some factual errors in his report. Unfortunately no one at CNN had the guts to call out the factual errors littering Moore's previous films.

NIKV69
2007-07-12, 11:09 AM
Why do even listen to Michael Moore? He just like Rosie are the biggest idiots going. I blame CNN for even given him air time. Enough already. After hearing Rosie say the WTC had to have bombs in them to make them come down I never will listen to these people. They are just trying to scare people into voting for the people they want in office.

NcSchu
2007-07-12, 10:37 PM
I blame CNN for even given him air time.

Well seeing as though that's the network that he was on that's probably a just opinion.

NIKV69
2007-07-13, 08:13 AM
Well seeing as though that's the network that he was on that's probably a just opinion.

More like CNN wants the same thing he does. A Dem in the white house, they just can't use his same rhetoric he does. This is why only a Liberal medium would put him on. If he tried that on Fox O'Reilly and Hannity would shoot him out of the sky.

NcSchu
2007-07-14, 12:49 PM
More like CNN wants the same thing he does. A Dem in the white house, they just can't use his same rhetoric he does. This is why only a Liberal medium would put him on. If he tried that on Fox O'Reilly and Hannity would shoot him out of the sky.

This had nothing to do with what my response said, but okay. You should be careful what you say. Moore has said Fox would put him on the air (but has rejected its invitation for obvious reasons), so does that make Fox a liberal medium too?

hiss srq
2007-07-14, 01:35 PM
Fox offered to do it but Moore would have had his ass ripped apart. That man is a one sided liberal who just wants one of his commie Dem. freinds to get elected. Bottom line. He knows the minute he gets on Fox he is going to actually be challenged and have questions asked of him where he will be foreced to admit the holes and dishonesty of his ideas, and views.

NcSchu
2007-07-15, 11:16 AM
Fox offered to do it but Moore would have had his ass ripped apart. That man is a one sided liberal who just wants one of his commie Dem. freinds to get elected. Bottom line. He knows the minute he gets on Fox he is going to actually be challenged and have questions asked of him where he will be foreced to admit the holes and dishonesty of his ideas, and views.

And the same goes for ultra-conservatives going on liberal mediums, there's no difference.

Tom_Turner
2007-07-26, 12:04 AM
I don't really have the enthusiasm for the debate right now, but I will just say I think Moore made a fine film here with Sicko. A genuine propaganda film, but I have no problem with him "stacking the deck" this particular time out.

As for his appearance on TV, I found it entertaining. His routine might wear thin very quickly, but unlike "Rosie" or Bill OReilly, he is not a *personality* that is babbling/spewing on air every day.

I just hope Moore doesn't make a Global Warming film next...because I would probably find that insufferable.

T