PDA

View Full Version : Al Gore's son arrested for Speeding & drugs

Midnight Mike
2007-07-04, 01:13 PM
Looks like Al Gore's son wanted to prove to daddy that he is green!

Gore's Son Caught Driving 100 MPH, Arrested On Drug Possession

The deputy detected the smell of alleged marijuana and searched the car finding less than an ounce of suspected pot.
Wednesday, July 4, 2007

The son of former Vice President Al Gore is in a California jail after allegedly being pulled over driving a Toyota Prius more than 100 miles an hour on an Orange County freeway.

A Sheriff's spokesman says he's been charged with possessing marijuana and prescription drugs.

Jim Amormino with the Sheriff's Department says Al Gore III, who's 24, was pulled over around 2:15 a.m. The deputy detected the smell of alleged marijuana and searched the car finding less than an ounce of suspected pot. They also uncovered prescription drugs including Valium, Vicadin, Xanax, and Adderall.

Gore was arrested on suspicion of drug possession and booked into the detention center in Santa Anna, CA on $20,000 bail.

nwafan20
2007-07-04, 01:22 PM
Oh, so I was confused, this is what Al Gore ment by "Live Green" ahh ok, I get it now ;)

Tom_Turner
2007-07-04, 01:24 PM
But the big question - did he inhale?

Seriously though.. thats a lot of prescription drugs to simply be driving around with...and at 100mph its just asking to be caught.

*If* there is a problem better Rehab now than later....

Midnight Mike
2007-07-04, 01:35 PM
But the big question - did he inhale?

Seriously though.. thats a lot of prescription drugs to simply be driving around with...and at 100mph its just asking to be caught.

*If* there is a problem better Rehab now than later....

Inhale & swallow!

Wow, that covered 2 Chapters of the Clinton era!

Al Gore's son had enough drugs in his car to knock out a horse!

T-Bird76
2007-07-04, 01:48 PM
Ok if you all believe this your just buying into the vast right wing conspiracy against the humble Democratic party. How do I know this is a setup.....well
Toyota Prius more than 100 miles an hour

Can a Prius even do 100? LOLOLOL :twisted:

Honestly who gives a rats ass. When I was 22 or 23 I got pulled over doing 115 and was high as a kite, I wasn't arrested though. He's young stuff like that happens, I don't think its that big of a deal.

Mellyrose
2007-07-04, 08:40 PM
Can a Prius even do 100? LOLOLOL :twisted:

That's the first thing I said when Phil read this to me, but I was serious! I really didn't think it was capable. Hah!

cancidas
2007-07-05, 12:26 AM
i emailed toyota, really want to know if a prius can do 100mph.

Midnight Mike
2007-07-05, 12:30 AM

I own a Prius, it can go over 100 mph

T-Bird76
2007-07-05, 02:33 AM

I own a Prius, it can go over 100 mph

You had to tell us that before I see you in just a few days...lolol Oh the ammo I have now. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: