PDA

View Full Version : Montgomery Burns Takes Over jetBlue

Matt Molnar
2007-07-02, 02:56 PM
A post from David Neeleman's blog, guest written by Mr. Burns. Pretty funny considering Neeleman isn't actually running the show anymore. This is part of a promotion for The Simpsons Movie... http://www.jetblue.com/simpsons

Hi I'm Montgomery Burns,

Here's my newest attempt at robbing a man of his livelihood. I have temporarily taken over David Neeleman's Log as I believe I have more efficient ways to run this airline. I could crush him like an ant.

1-July-2007
Dear Mr. Neeleman,

Smithers entered my chambers this morning, toting wretched tales of congenial customer service and overly indulgent amenities on your JetBlue Airways. And for what… your precious passengers? Soon, the riff raff will demand 'fair treatment' from all corporate overlords, like myself. Well, not in my chemically prolonged life-time.

I had Smithers hack your interwebular chronicle so I may set you straight, because lately, David Neeleman, your business practices really chafe my bed sores.

I believe customers have the right to keep quiet as I pluck every penny from their upturned pockets, but you insist on charging honest fares AND offering free TV and unlimited snacks. Mind your profit margins, man. Your rates make a mockery of the corporate greed our great confederacy was built upon. Who taught you to be a robber baron? Mother Theresa?

This won't be your last public lashing, Mr. Neeleman. Oh no. I have many more brittle bones to pick with you.

Sincerely,
C. Montgomery Burns