PDA

View Full Version : Helpmybabylive.com

Mellyrose
2007-06-26, 09:29 PM
http://www.helpmybabylive.com/

Go look at that site. Many of you will undoubtedly come back and rant about how it's a big anti-abortion or pro-choice scam (depending on how you look at it).

I actually am not exactly sure WHAT to think, but I think that no matter whether it's legit or not, it's a ****ing sick website. It's manipulative and wrong to even pretend to hold an unborn baby's life for $50,000 ransom.

They claim that: "We're both from pretty good stock, well educated and intelligent." Yeah?! GET A ****ING JOB, some morals and welcome to LIFE.

Thoughts?

PhilDernerJr
2007-06-26, 09:32 PM
I think this is funny, because I don't think it's real. It's not so much about abortion as much as it's about convincing people on the internet to give them mney, and using a controversial topic to get the attention.

Mellyrose
2007-06-26, 09:35 PM
It is a brilliant scam, because whether or not it is real, you've got the radical pro-lifers who will give even just a few dollars in the hopes that if it IS real, they might be helping save the baby. I just think it's horrible to use such a front to rip people off.

PhilDernerJr
2007-06-26, 09:40 PM
It takes money from the stupid. Who cares. I wish I thought of it first.

Mellyrose
2007-06-26, 09:42 PM
I can't believe I'm sitting in the same room as you right now.

emshighway
2007-06-26, 09:49 PM
LOL, I bet you IM eachother also while in the same room.

Midnight Mike
2007-06-26, 09:51 PM
Let them abort the baby, keep your money......

Damn sickos....

GrummanFan
2007-06-26, 09:51 PM

Neither can I. Do you also talk to each other over AIM while in the same room?

And to stay on topic, I do believe this is a scam. Even if it isn't, I dont see how money can be the deciding factor on wanting a child or not. Yes, I know it is extremely important, but come on. There are things in life more important than money.

Midnight Mike
2007-06-26, 09:59 PM
Have you read some of the emails?

http://www.helpmybabylive.com/hate.html

I am almost fell on the floor laughing!!!

alexg32
2007-07-05, 12:02 AM
The terms for donating are even better. You can't try to find out any information about them, or you owe them $25,000. I'm sure people are stupid enough to fall for that too.

cancidas
2007-07-05, 12:19 AM

this may be an NYCA first. absolutely hilarious! don't feel bad, i actually do it all the time at work with people, i learned that in college.

now as far as the scam is concerned, this guy had it right:

Subject: your donation
Date: Thu, June 21, 2007 1:32 pm
To: [email protected]

How dare you think you can ask for money to raise your kid! Are you going
to send me money to help me raise mine? Why not ask the state..go on
welfare. You made your baby, YOU take care of it!

while this one reminds me of spellman and his typing skills:

Subject: yo
Date: Tue, June 26, 2007 12:39 am

u no what i think yall are a bounch of sorry ass people me and my wife has lost two
kids and one was 4 days old when he passed and the other was a miscareage so if u
cant afford a baby then yall need to keep yalls ****ing legs closed how would u feel
if u child had died and somebody wanting money so they want abort there kid so i
will leave it at this yall can go to hell and when yall do have one i hope yall have
happen to u what has happend and by the was we have one on the way and i would never
ask for money from honest hard working people so that u dont have to murder your
child and that is what abourt means to me sorry ass people

Mellyrose
2007-07-05, 12:33 AM
To clarify....Phil and I always post from the same room. I meant that I was disgusted by his response and couldn't believe I was voluntarily sharing the same air ;)

alexg32
2007-07-18, 12:57 AM
If you go back to the site, they admit it was fake. They made the background pictures of dead babies, so it's not safe for work.

Midnight Mike
2007-07-18, 07:12 AM
To clarify....Phil and I always post from the same room. I meant that I was disgusted by his response and couldn't believe I was voluntarily sharing the same air ;)

Damn Phil! Mel controls the air as well, talk about being whippedhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/MidnightMike/Avatars/ringleader_whipping_whip_sm_nwm.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/MidnightMike/Smileys/taunt003.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/MidnightMike/Smileys/lol.gif

PhilDernerJr
2007-07-18, 08:53 AM
Last night I laughed at a TV show and ended up using 13 more breaths than I'm allowed. At midnight came closer, I was not allowed to breath for the last 50 second of the day. That was a close one!

Mellyrose
2007-07-18, 09:08 AM
ha.ha.ha.ha. :|

stuart schechter
2007-07-20, 12:07 AM
No money was collected. They think it's soo funny!

Mellyrose
2007-07-20, 11:35 PM
God those images are awful.

hiss srq
2007-07-22, 01:36 PM
[quote=Mellyrose]I can't believe I'm sitting in the same room as you right now.

this may be an NYCA first. absolutely hilarious! don't feel bad, i actually do it all the time at work with people, i learned that in college.

now as far as the scam is concerned, this guy had it right:

Subject: your donation
Date: Thu, June 21, 2007 1:32 pm

How dare you think you can ask for money to raise your kid! Are you going
to send me money to help me raise mine? Why not ask the state..go on
welfare. You made your baby, YOU take care of it!

while this one reminds me of spellman and his typing skills:

Subject: yo
Date: Tue, June 26, 2007 12:39 am

u no what i think yall are a bounch of sorry ass people me and my wife has lost two
kids and one was 4 days old when he passed and the other was a miscareage so if u
cant afford a baby then yall need to keep yalls ****ing legs closed how would u feel
if u child had died and somebody wanting money so they want abort there kid so i
will leave it at this yall can go to hell and when yall do have one i hope yall have
happen to u what has happend and by the was we have one on the way and i would never
ask for money from honest hard working people so that u dont have to murder your
child and that is what abourt means to me sorry ass people
[/quote:6eddb]
Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccckkkkkk!!!