PDA

View Full Version : Strippers Charged With 'Excessive Nudity'

Midnight Mike
2007-06-13, 11:37 AM
Jun 9, 2007 12:43 pm US/Central

Pasadena Strippers Charged With 'Excessive Nudity'
(AP) PASADENA, Calif. More than a dozen performers at an adult club in Pasadena had to take an unscheduled break late Friday when police cited them during a surprise inspection.

Pasadena police say the 14 performers at Pleasure's Gentlemen's Club were engaging in excessive nudity and illegal contact with patrons.

The performers were cited at the club and released.

Some 70 patrons were at the club when authorities arrived at 9:45 p.m .

Investigators from the city's fire, health and alcohol beverage control departments participated in the inspection.

Police say no other criminal violations were found.

The club was allowed to reopen after the inspection. It's operators may face an administrative review by the Department of Alcohol Beverage Control.

mirrodie
2007-06-13, 12:24 PM
I take offense to that.

Nudity is so overrrated.

PhilDernerJr
2007-06-13, 01:31 PM
That probably means they were showing "below" in a topless establishment.

Oh well.

mirrodie
2007-06-13, 02:11 PM
Americans are too prudish.

PhilDernerJr
2007-06-13, 02:13 PM
I don't think it has to do with being prudish. Stripping is not illegal, it's jsut regulated.

Here in New York, if a strip joint is topless, they can serve beer. If they want to show full nudity, they can't serve alcohol.

I assume other states have very similar laws.

Midnight Mike
2007-06-13, 02:22 PM
That probably means they were showing "below" in a topless establishment.

Oh well.

Yep, what I thought was funny was the charge!

mirrodie
2007-06-13, 02:35 PM
Stripping is not illegal, it's jsut regulated.

That's teh problem.

Let's kill these regulations and get those enforcers back to enforcing our borders and natiinal security. And let the flesh fly!

PhilDernerJr
2007-06-13, 03:22 PM
Strip joints are much more than jsut sex stores. They are breeding grounds for organized crime and drugs. Though the alcohol law I mentioned might not make TOO MUCH sense, many of the regulations are there for good reasons. It's not to limit the sex or nudity, but to help in controlling the illegal acts that come with rowdy night life.

mirrodie
2007-06-13, 03:26 PM
Though the alcohol law I mentioned might not make TOO MUCH sense,

THat's fair enough.

Midnight Mike
2007-06-13, 03:36 PM
Strip joints are much more than jsut sex stores. They are breeding grounds for organized crime and drugs. Though the alcohol law I mentioned might not make TOO MUCH sense, many of the regulations are there for good reasons. It's not to limit the sex or nudity, but to help in controlling the illegal acts that come with rowdy night life.

SOPRANOS!

Enough said

mirrodie
2007-06-13, 04:05 PM
and the thread fades to black.....

Ari707
2007-06-13, 05:28 PM
execpt in NJ all thedancer wear bikini's there is no topless bars inNJ....

Matt Molnar
2007-06-13, 06:17 PM
execpt in NJ all thedancer wear bikini's there is no topless bars inNJ....
NJ also won't let people pump their own gas. :roll:

tipek
2007-06-13, 06:36 PM
Here in New York, if a strip joint is topless, they can serve beer. If they want to show full nudity, they can't serve alcohol.

Not really. There is a club near Madison SG called Paradise. They show "all" and they serve alcohol.

This club is not as big as Private Eyes chains, but is one of the best in NYC.
:D

Matt Molnar
2007-06-14, 12:35 AM
Not really. There is a club near Madison SG called Paradise. They show "all" and they serve alcohol.
I went to that place a few years ago for a bachelor party...the extent of showing all was moving their bikinis over to show their vajajays, but only if you were sitting up close and had $$$ out. No Gucci, no coochie!

The last time I walked by there it had a different name, perhaps because they finally got caught showing their hoohas, or maybe the midtown crowd never appreciated the fat Indian "talent" Paradise had on staff.

tipek
2007-06-14, 03:49 PM
When I was in Paradise they had mostly Russian girls working :) When you went there last time, did they still had menu with things that those girls can do to you?

AirtrafficController
2007-06-14, 03:58 PM
can't wait till Im 21 :lol:

tipek
2007-06-14, 05:07 PM
I was there when I was 19 and 20 :D

yaas
2007-06-16, 12:33 PM
I'd like to take the time out to point out my new signature ;)