PDA

View Full Version : Convair 880 is on the market again.

RICHELIEU
2007-04-09, 04:39 PM
Hello there. Here is an 880 update. As of now, ship 23 has also been broken up leaving ship 13 as the last chance to save an 880. If anyone knows a group or museum who really wants the plane and is not going to give us the run around, contact me direct at, [email protected] Please friends, spread the word around. Someone must want and be able to buy and move the plane. It's not that big. Ship 13 was about to be broken up too when the interest started in saving the plane again since ship 23 is now done too. We are open to a solid offer and the people who help will get credit to their name as helping. Thank you. :)

RICHELIEU
2007-04-12, 01:50 PM
Well, nothing here? If we scrap it, anyone interested in parts? :shock: This is the only chance....

Art at ISP
2007-04-12, 02:08 PM
Have you been in touch with the Airline History Museum on KC? They have the Constellation and DC-3 as well as a Martin 404.

I don't think they have funds though although they'd accept a donation.

How much are you looking for anyway?

Also try other aviation museums--but again you may have to donate it.

FlyingColors
2007-04-12, 09:40 PM
Well, nothing here? If we scrap it, anyone interested in parts? :shock: This is the only chance....

Seesh, give me a chance man!

Like he said, this is it. I'm well versed in whats available-I can help.

RICHELIEU
2007-04-13, 12:14 AM
Seesh, give you a chance? You are already in Mr. FlyingColors. It's your ship too. :D