PDA

View Full Version : Meals on flights

hiss srq
2007-04-07, 04:42 PM
So I am a big food buff and I was scouring the internet to look at what some carriers I do not fly on serve onboard. I came across this p retty cool site.

http://www.airlinemeals.net
BTW if you ever get a chance to fly to Aruba, do it on USAirways. The cheesecake is AMAZING!

stuart schechter
2007-04-07, 05:26 PM
Nice site! Will be sure to check it out before my next flight! And possibly make an entry.

Winglets747
2007-04-07, 08:48 PM
Airlinemeals.net was great, but for the past two years or so the owner has been taking a break and has updated the site only a few times.

LGA777
2007-04-07, 09:00 PM
This site has been around for a long time but off the web for a while. I always enjoyed it but from what I understand only one guy runs it and he has 100's of back-logged photos from up to a year ago to upload. Ryan I am glad you posted this as I did not know it was back up and running. Always a lot of US stuff including from the good olde days when really had good service. For fun everyone should click on the 70-80-90's tab at the top of the main page then check out Pan Am. I can't believe a kid actually got a personal birthday cake in First Class MIA-JFK !

Cheers

LGA777