PDA

View Full Version : 1 Year Anniversary Coming Up (The Day I met NYCAviation)

Iberia A340-600
2007-03-26, 09:23 PM
Come next Monday, April 9th, I will be celebrating the first anniversary of when I met the NYC gang out at Inwood park.

Since that April 9th my aviation hobby has flowered into something great. My passion for taking aviation photography has grown and I have even sold a picture. I found new spots at JFK and caught some great new aircraft.

I just want to extend a very huge thanks to Phil and everyone else here at NYCAviation for helping my hobby grow. It has been such a pleasure meeting you guys and spotting with you guys.

Come April 9th I will be down at JFK (Hope for good weather) celebrating the anniversary with a good 'ole day of spotting.

Once again thank you guys so much!

PhilDernerJr
2007-03-26, 09:30 PM
I remember that day, Gordon. Definitely a good time. Yourself and your father are great people in our community.

Mellyrose
2007-03-26, 10:23 PM
I remember that day clearly....it was my first time finally catching Pink Song! You didn't mention that you actually knew who any of us were for a good 10 minutes. We're glad to have you as a part of the comminuty. You've shown tremendous growth and talent! :)