PDA

View Full Version : Ashlee Simpson could learn something here.

NIKV69
2007-03-23, 11:52 AM
No lip syncing here. Bonnie just murders it. She was so awesome. I posted this on anet awhile back but I love watching it. My favorite part is 49 seconds in she flicks her hair out of her eyes. So sexy! A leggy Welsh Bombshell that can sing!

Also note how all the little kids of Duetchland are so well behaved!

h8VGQTtENSs

PhilDernerJr
2007-03-23, 02:26 PM
I jsut watched this, and then I reread your post looking for the sarcasm. I really can't tell.

Are you implying that this lady (Bonnie Tyler? never heard of her) is actually good? Or are you making fun of the fact that she sounds like there's a Whirpool Washer/Dryer combo in her throat.

Matt Molnar
2007-03-23, 03:04 PM
She looks like Rocky Dennis. :shock:

NIKV69
2007-03-23, 03:31 PM
Are you implying that this lady (Bonnie Tyler? never heard of her) is actually good? Or are you making fun of the fact that she sounds like there's a Whirpool Washer/Dryer combo in her throat.

Phil, if you can't see how incredibly talented she is then we are done in this discussion. I guess that raspy voice that belongs to Bruce Springsteen sucks too?

PhilDernerJr
2007-03-23, 03:41 PM
I like raspy. Raspy is fine. Springstein, Joplin, bring it on.

This Bonnet Taylor lady though.....take her to the stable and put her out of her misery. It's like channel 3 when the cable is out.

NIKV69
2007-03-23, 11:34 PM
take her to the stable and put her out of her misery

Not likely, she is a pretty famous, sucessful singer and proven.

moose135
2007-03-23, 11:49 PM
I'm old enough to remember when this first came out, and let me just say, for once I agree with Nick - I love Bonnie Tyler!