PDA

View Full Version : FM site

nwafan20
2007-03-18, 08:48 PM
hey guys,

I havn't ever been able to register on FM's site (http://www.fredmiranda.com/) I can't register because the email was already used (probably a previous attempt by me), I can't remember what password or username I used. I can't retrieve password because I can't remember what username I used (I have used all I know)

Does anyone know how I can correct this? I can't find any "support" for the site.

Winglets747
2007-03-18, 09:55 PM
You could...
1. Make a new e-mail address (always good to have more than one) and just register with that
2. Make a new e-mail address, register a new account, and then go their forums and e-mail/PM an admin and explain your situation and get your old account back

nwafan20
2007-03-18, 09:57 PM
The only problem is that they only accept ISP email addresses...

pgengler
2007-03-18, 10:10 PM
If you want, I can create a forwarder e-mail address on my server, that'll just redirect any mail sent to it to whatever account you want. That way, FM doesn't see the underlying (free, or whatever) e-mail address.

nwafan20
2007-03-18, 10:11 PM
That would work, could you PM me about that?

pgengler
2007-03-18, 10:19 PM
That would work, could you PM me about that?

PM sent.

nwafan20
2007-03-18, 11:12 PM
I got registered and logged in, I changed my password to something that isn't the default. I exit out. I try to log back in "Invalid password or username", I double check everything, try again, same thing. Request password to email in case I typed it wrong, did a direct copy-paste of the email and password into the login screen, same thing...

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I'm about fed up with FM.com! :evil:

pgengler
2007-03-19, 09:20 PM
Maybe you need to try clearing your browser's cookies; that might solve whatever the issue is. For whatever reason, on one of my computers, when I use my normal web browser (Galeon) it shows me logged in but complains about "invalid username or password" when I try to post, so I have to flip over to Firefox instead.

nwafan20
2007-03-19, 09:29 PM
Hey, thanks that worked!