PDA

View Full Version : Another Slow day for Newsday? Moose what's going on!!

T-Bird76
2007-03-14, 03:18 PM
Yes John I expect you do beef up the news at Newsday, LOL j/k

Look at this BS story. A new Walmart Store opens?? Give me a feaking break... Who gives a rats ass about the wider asiles, tire center, and the other crap. The real story is that Rt.110 is now going to have even more traffic in the afternoon making MY commute home even longer!

New Wal-Mart opens in Farmingdale

BY KEIKO MORRIS
[email protected]

March 14, 2007, 1:25 PM EDT

Wal-Mart held a grand opening celebration Wednesday in Farmingdale to mark the opening of a new 142,647 square-foot store on Route 110.

The store boasts wider aisles, energy-efficient lighting, a Tire & Lube Express, a Subway restaurant, vision center, pharmacy and a Regal Nails salon, according to the company.

The store is expected to provide more than 300 positions, the company also said.

The Farmingdale location is one of two Wal-Mart stores to open in New York state this month.
Copyright 2007 Newsday Inc.

mirrodie
2007-03-14, 04:58 PM
Great :roll: As if Target, BJs, and Costco are not enough, Walmart is going to provide us with seriously different quality, service and prices. Great.

Maybe we can have the bombers at the airpower museum do a little bombing run over Walmart.

Might be news worth printing. ;)

Derf
2007-03-14, 05:02 PM
Bombs Away!
http://www.fromtheflightdeck.com/Stories/FMBoeing17/Pictures2/P8177419.jpg

GrummanFan
2007-03-14, 05:12 PM
Maybe we can have the bombers at the airpower museum do a little bombing run over Walmart.

I'd sign up for that Flight Experience!

NIKV69
2007-03-14, 08:19 PM
Who gives a rats ass about the wider asiles, tire center, and the other crap

A lot of people. That is why they are so successful.

Rt.110 is now going to have even more traffic in the afternoon making MY commute home even longer!

What are you doing going down 110? Jump on the LIE and take the Sag to SS to 27 bro.

Bombs Away!

Oh No, Somebody let Fred out! That grin is similiar to an axe murderer!

T-Bird76
2007-03-14, 11:42 PM
[quote]Who gives a rats ass about the wider asiles, tire center, and the other crap

A lot of people. That is why they are so successful.

Rt.110 is now going to have even more traffic in the afternoon making MY commute home even longer!

What are you doing going down 110? Jump on the LIE and take the Sag to SS to 27 bro.

Bombs Away!

Oh No, Somebody let Fred out! That grin is similiar to an axe murderer![/quote:16b9d]

Nick have you read the news lately? Most communites don't want Walmart. The LIE??? Are you kidding me...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

NIKV69
2007-03-15, 06:12 AM
Nick have you read the news lately? Most communites don't want Walmart.

Kind of funny how all these people that don't want Walmart seem to shop there once they are in place. The fact of the matter is Tommy is that there is more that want Walmart than don't which is proven in sales. Sure it is easy to get the people on the news who hate Walmart like yourself and spew out the same propaganda like more traffic and such http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-12/905683/blahblah.gif but the many who want it never seem to make it on the news. Typical one sided journalism we always see. Let's start a similiar thread in a year and see where this store is. With this location it's only a home run.

The LIE??? Are you kidding me...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Not at all, east of 110 the LIE has to be a better bet than 110 at rush hour. That road is evil.