PDA

View Full Version : EWR 13-March-2007

Tamon
2007-03-13, 08:22 PM
Hi all,

just had an encounter with three officers in EWR's Terminal B. After about 1 hr they came and told me to stop taking pictures, I should know that it is not allowed because it is an "international airport". Great reason...Well, I somehow expected something like that and as the sun was already setting I packed my stuff and went back to the hotel.

Interesting experience. I plan to go to the 22L approach tomorrow and try to park at the long term parking - I hope they do not send me away there.

greets

Tamon

Tom_Turner
2007-03-14, 02:19 PM
So much for Terminal B.

Tamon, is that at the North End of the airport? You'll be like an ice cube in boiling water there.

Unless things have changed or there is a fluke day.. (happens once in a while.) If not, I hope you don't meet the same Port Cops you met in Terminal B.

G-BOAD
2007-03-14, 03:41 PM
I had an encounter with security at EWR long term parking 6. they were pretty cool with everything, but they did not want us to take pictures of the runway, but planes flying over were OK.
Hope everyting went good.

Tamon
2007-03-14, 07:58 PM
thanks for the replies guys, I decided to spend my day at LGA for RWY13 departures, which was really good.My first day spotting here without meeting a cop...Might go to see the city tomorrow, weather looks to be too bad for spotting, but who knows.

@ Tom : Yes I think it's at the North end, near the Howard Johnsons hotel anyways.

greets

Tamon