PDA

View Full Version : Anyone available to spot on Wed, Thur, or Fridays?

njgtr82
2007-02-06, 08:58 AM
My days off are Wed-Fri, and was wondering if anyone was available on any of those days to do some spotting. I just bought the 100-400L and ready to come join you guys and maybe get some tips on using it with anyone who doesn't mind. JFK, LGA, etc., it doesn't matter. Well let me know if your interested and looking foward to it.
Bill

hiss srq
2007-02-06, 10:35 AM
I am always open on those days from about noon on PM me and we can work somthing out. I can do either JFK or LGA but I prefer JFK as I know the area alot better than LGA even though I work at LGA

Delta777LR
2007-02-06, 01:04 PM
Im usually at JFK on Thursdays between the afternoon and at night but if im there very early, i got to where the landings and departures are or else at night, i stay at the terminals

hiss srq
2007-02-06, 01:09 PM
Well PM me if anyone is intrested. I am dying to go do 4 arrivals at LGA some morning when I am available which is Sunday Monday Tuesday usually.

njgtr82
2007-02-06, 02:01 PM
Ok, I'll let you guys know when I'm available and see if we can meet up. I'm unfamiliar with both airports being I work at EWR and live in central Jersey.