PDA

View Full Version : I might be sick

hiss srq
2007-02-05, 01:46 PM
Yeah I woke up today to a phone call from a girl who goes by this title quite forign to me till lately. Girlfriend. Yep..... That dirty word has infultrated my vocabulary. It is not as painful as I thought it was at least thus so far. Relationship? Wha? Yikes! I leaped out of bed this morning and had to wash my mouth out. No all jokes aside I am actually holding the title boyfriend. Scarey huh? I know Nik V. and Tommy are scratching their heads and probably wondering if I need a Cat scan or anything but no I am okay. So look for someone new in the group gatherings to show up. She actually is somewhat into airplanes. Well duh she works 8 airbuses a day. lol Anyway just thought I would put this pointless thread out there. Any advise on how to live up to this new and forign title I have aquired would be nice.

uplander
2007-02-05, 01:56 PM
What's the problem. You acquire that title, you go out, you photograph planes together for a while, you get married, you have kids, you lose all interest in your past hobbies due to lack of time. Life goes on.

What's the problem? :lol:

PhilDernerJr
2007-02-05, 03:01 PM
Glad to hear you found someone special. I hope he makes you happy. :)

moose135
2007-02-05, 03:10 PM
Did you hypnotize her? :D

Good luck and have fun!

RDU-JFK
2007-02-05, 03:12 PM
My three year anniversary with my gf is coming up in March. Hope you saved some $$$$...girlfriends can be quite expensive, especially around this time of year.

Iberia A340-600
2007-02-05, 04:03 PM
Congrats Ryan. When I'm old enough to have a steady girl friend I hope her occupation will be a flight attendant. :)

:lol:

Matt Molnar
2007-02-05, 04:06 PM
Congrats Ryan. When I'm old enough to have a steady girl friend I hope her occupation will be a flight attendant. :)

If you don't mind 50-something Israeli-ish women, Phil and Mel have a new neighbor who would be perfect! :D

Mellyrose
2007-02-05, 05:33 PM

Was that a freudian slip Phil? Or wishful thinking? :twisted:

T-Bird76
2007-02-05, 06:19 PM
Well I know you need a cat scan but for other reasons.. LOLOL

emshighway
2007-02-05, 08:08 PM
Be careful, that affliction could fester into the dreaded wife!!!