PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever gotten a friend of yours into aviation

N790SW
2006-12-30, 04:58 PM
Here is a great topic for alot of people here. Have you ever gotten anyone of your friends, girlfriends,boyfriends, who ever else into aviation? as for me personally I actually got this girl i like into planes, it got to the point where even at night she knew what a Southwest plane looks like =], it even shocked me =O. Soo lets here your stories, as I bet there's tons of good ones out there =].

nwafan20
2006-12-30, 05:24 PM
Well I got my friend to move from military to commercial, now he is one of my spotting buddies! :D

hiss srq
2006-12-30, 05:33 PM
Well when I was running Servisair SRQ I convinced one of my old friends to come work for me while he was unemployed.... Now he is there, my ex girlfriend is there on the cleaning crew at night (I work hard to make sure they must when I come in on the terminator now) and one other friend of mine is in the hiring process now so I would say I made a contribution. I was proud of myself my ex knew the diffrent A-320 families when we broke up and could spot a 23/24/25 series lear and a 35 lear diffrence from ten miles away she had trouble with the 55 and 60 though.