PDA

View Full Version : Langley and McGuire

nikon50bigma
2006-12-28, 03:31 PM
Has anyone here ever been to etieher of those two shows?
IF so how was the line up and how was the lighting?

hiss srq
2006-12-28, 03:44 PM
I went to Langly when I was quite young so I cannot offer very much information except to say that for me as a kid it was AMAZING.

SCOTYDEMCO
2006-12-28, 03:59 PM
Lineup we need to wait and see. As it gets closer we'll find out what's there. Langley is sure to have some 22's fly, and they usually have a night show.

As far as lighting langley is good as long as the weather cooperates. McGuire is ok, not the best but worth it. Langley is in April this year and McGuire in May. Both have the potential for some clouds, rain and haze.

Mateo
2006-12-28, 08:01 PM
Langley was a worthwhile show - couple of passes from a 2x2 F-22/F-15 formation, CF-18 demo last year, plus an RAF E-3 on static. You're facing north, so the lighting is decent. If you want to get a good feel for lighting conditions at any show, just look for the most recent review on Fencecheck, since layouts rarely change from year to year. If you're interested, PM me, and I'll send a log of what was present at the 2006 Langley show.

cancidas
2006-12-28, 09:49 PM
whever is going to either show you've got to count me in this year. i need to hit up these shows sooner or later, and i prefer sooner rather than later!