PDA

View Full Version : Our First Big Snow of the Season?

hiss srq
2006-12-13, 05:30 PM
When? I am anxious for a big snow storm and this high temp weather is sure not helping my wishes. Any ideas? It appears this is going to be an indian winter. I moved back home excited at the prospects of another hellish winter like a few recent ones have been..

SoPictureThis
2006-12-13, 05:34 PM
better come soon...cuz ive got one bad ass motha*****n jacket!!! hhahahah 8)

- Josh
LAX/IAD/ and soon JFK!

hiss srq
2006-12-13, 05:45 PM
lol yeah the one I WANT!

T-Bird76
2006-12-13, 05:57 PM
We are going to have a blizzard on Dec 28th, about 24 inches are expected.

hiss srq
2006-12-13, 05:59 PM
HUH? Tommy sarcasim?

moose135
2006-12-13, 06:01 PM
We are going to have a blizzard on Dec 28th, about 24 inches are expected.

That's what she said :wink:

I hope we have temps in the mid to upper 50's until spring gets here. Maybe a dusting of snow on December 24th, all gone by December 26th.

My neighbor has one of those big honkin' snowblowers, something like 6 forward and 2 reverse gears, electric start (he keeps it plugged in), it really moves the snow, and I'm welcome to use it anytime I want...I just don't want to!

T-Bird76
2006-12-13, 06:04 PM
HUH? Tommy sarcasim?

Bingo!!! How the hell are any of us supposed to know when its going to snow? Next time its cold open a window and stick your head out, if there's white stuff falling that means its snowing. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

hiss srq
2006-12-13, 06:05 PM
I just want to test out my bedroom window because it is in perfect place to pelt my sister mother father or anyone else whom might decide to walk outside in front of the house during a snow storm. Thant plus I anticipate a Cannon Digital reb. XTI for x mas as a little birdy told me one wascharged to my moms master card this week. I think that perhaps some fresh snow and 13 landings at LGA would be a nice way to break the camera in.

NIKV69
2006-12-13, 06:17 PM
It appears this is going to be an indian winter

What the hell is an Indian winter? :?

I know that Indian summer is when the temp hits 70F for an extended period after the first thorough frost so I guess Indian winter means it's going to be 70F all winter?

You all know about NY winters. If can be mild for a few days but sooner or later it gets bitter cold and you will see some snow. Sit by the window and wait for it.

Tom_Turner
2006-12-13, 08:01 PM
Nick - you're not abandoning us this winter? :)

It appears this is going to be an indian winter

You all know about NY winters. If can be mild for a few days but sooner or later it gets bitter cold and you will see some snow. Sit by the window and wait for it.

Alex T
2006-12-13, 08:53 PM
[quote="hiss srq":677d4]HUH? Tommy sarcasim?

Bingo!!! How the hell are any of us supposed to know when its going to snow? Next time its cold open a window and stick your head out, if there's white stuff falling that means its snowing. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:[/quote:677d4]

The last time i heard about "falling white stuff".... :shock: :shock:

HAHAHAHA :twisted: :twisted:

NIKV69
2006-12-13, 09:13 PM
Nick - you're not abandoning us this winter?

I am but it will a much abbreviated trip. Won't leave till sometime in late Jan. Plus I start a new job March 1st. Good thiing is I am done work with this job at Thanksgiving. So I hang around for that weekend and then I head out. I like that better. I hate being here in December. It is so nice out there in Dec.