PDA

View Full Version : What NYC Route Would You Like to See Start?

JetBlueAirwaysFan
2006-12-04, 08:00 PM
First, I live in Daytona Beach, Florida but am originally from Long Island, with the closest airport to me being JFK, but normally used La Guardia or Islip. Because I live in Daytona Beach, I want the best for my local airport and I hope that will be appreciated here, as I have some problems on Aviation Guru because I always have new questions about DAB.
I would love to see a DAB-JFK route started by JetBlue Airways in the near future. It would be extremely convenient for me, my family, and my friends.
There is a DAB-LGA route that will run for three weeks from December 21-January 2, but they are operated by Delta Connection Carrier Comair. I would rather use JetBlue, and I won't even be traveling to New York during that time.
If JetBlue began a DAB-JFK route, that would be my first choice when returning to New York for a visit.
Now I want to hear from everyone.

nwafan20
2006-12-04, 08:23 PM
Hello again SWAFrequentFlyer (JetBlueAirwaysFan), yes, tis me. No worries though.

I don't live in NYC myself, but I guess some GRR/FNT to JFK by more carriers than just NWA.

Yeah, by the way, these guys won't be any nicer (not saying that this forum is mean, you guys are awesome, he, on one of the forums I post at, got mad at us for calling him on the carpet on some things) but that's old news. Just don't expect to get off question-free.

JetBlueAirwaysFan
2006-12-04, 08:31 PM
Nice To see a familiar face. I have kinda veered off SWA, and onto jetBlue, so I changed my name. I didn't know that there was a GRR/FNT-JFK flight.

nwafan20
2006-12-04, 08:34 PM
I believe NWA operates one from one of the 2 airports, not 100% sure though.

EDIT: Sorry, thats GRR-LGA

JetBlueAirwaysFan
2006-12-04, 08:46 PM
Thats okay, it's still a NYC Airport.

RDU-JFK
2006-12-05, 09:35 AM
I'd love to see JFK/LGA-FAY (Fayetteville, NC). Flights through Charlotte and Atlanta are both expensive and time consuming!

PhilDernerJr
2006-12-05, 10:43 AM
For a friend Christopher, I'd like to see flights to Pensacola, FL.

Otherwise, I would love to see flights direct to SXM (of course), and maybe a cheap hop to SWF.

T-Bird76
2006-12-05, 11:18 AM
For a friend Christopher, I'd like to see flights to Pensacola, FL.

Otherwise, I would love to see flights direct to SXM (of course), and maybe a cheap hop to SWF.

Phil SXM is served non-stop via American.

Matt Molnar
2006-12-05, 11:39 AM
Phil SXM is served non-stop via American.

Some competition would be nice.

JetBlueAirwaysFan
2006-12-05, 04:38 PM
Delta Connection used to fly PNS-JFK but they stopped after they entered Chapter 11.

Mateo
2006-12-05, 06:46 PM
Edmonton is certainly a worthy candidate, as would be more than 1x daily to both Calgary and Vancouver (excluding Cathay).

What's the largest city in the US that doesn't have a flight from any of the 3 New York airports? On a quick read through the largest markets, it looks like Harrisburg (#41) doesn't have any service, but if you exclude cities within 200 miles, it looks like Fresno (#56) is the big winner.

hiss srq
2006-12-05, 06:48 PM
LGA-SRQ as well as LGA ISP because I am way too lazy to drive out to my aunts house every time I need to fix her oil burner.

NYARTCCFAN
2006-12-05, 09:51 PM
EWR-EYW(Key West) nonstop on B6 E-190(THOUGHT I'D THROW IN AIRLINE AND TYPE AIRCRAFT)

USAF Pilot 07
2006-12-05, 10:00 PM
I'd like to see flights to Pensacola, FL.

As would I....

N790SW
2006-12-05, 10:50 PM
how about WN getting DLs routes from LGA =]

SP-LPB
2006-12-05, 11:08 PM
JFK-WAW-JFK by DL and EWR-WAW-EWR by CO on which I can place bets that this route can prove profitable. LOT holds a monopoly on routes to and out of the NYC area, not only those, but also on all transatlantic routes from WAW and KRK. DL and CO have perfect planes for these routes, planes that were tried out and are proving to be the el dorado machines, on such rotations.

I see it this way:
JFK-WAW-JFK Daily 763
EWR-WAW-EWR at least x4 a week 762

JetBlueAirwaysFan
2006-12-05, 11:12 PM
Could an EMB 190 land at EYW?