PDA

View Full Version : Spotting at JFK

brontis5
2006-11-20, 09:45 PM
Hello. I am new to living in New York, but have been spotting planes off and on for a few years in Baltimore and Boston. I have been to Laguardia twice since I moved and just today went to some of the spots at JFK today. I got lost and felt out of place shooting photos by myself. The places I would spot in the other cities I lived in had many other people around taking photos and hanging out just checking out the planes. I do not have a car, but had a rental today. I was wondering if some of the regular spotters on this site meet up and take photos in groups? OK, take care and hope to hear from you all soon.

moose135
2006-11-21, 12:49 AM
Welcome to the site! We absolutely get together to go spotting, just check back here in the spotting forum. Most times when someone is planning to go out, they will post a thread here ahead of time. In fact, there is a thread about spotting this Saturday, 11/25. If you have plans, be sure to post a note here and you will usually find someone heading out. Hope to see you out spotting soon.