PDA

View Full Version : BWIA "Hubcap" scheme ?

N790SW
2006-10-26, 10:34 PM
hey guys :

I have a question in regards to the soon to be " old bwia" scheme- and my question is - is the plane its self ( the top part) blue are green- and what is your opion on the scheme its self.

--> Might i add- that scheme currently looks rlly dirty and fadded ? as opposed to when it first came out.

T-Bird76
2006-10-26, 11:18 PM
Bobby what are you talking about? Its green. Its not a bad look, the old look was nicer and BWIA prob didn't put to much stock into paint since they have no money.

DHG750R
2006-10-27, 02:53 AM
The BWIA Green and gold is meant to represent the Steel Pan , a musical instrument often associated with the Caribbean .

hiss srq
2006-10-27, 10:15 AM
I like it the current colors alot, they do not ever seem dirty to me but I miss the other colors. (Dreams of old brown tristars at JFK)

N790SW
2006-10-27, 02:25 PM
Bobby what are you talking about? Its green. Its not a bad look, the old look was nicer and BWIA prob didn't put to much stock into paint since they have no money.

I saw a blue verison of that's scheme but i suppose it was on MAP?. Look what NWA did for no money :) i am sure they can better rep the Caribbean then a hummingbird.

I have a good idea for a livery for this airline , I shall post it soon .

and I do agree with the old tan colors- those were deff the best- a nice retrojet would be nice ehh ?

T-Bird76
2006-10-27, 02:44 PM

I saw a blue verison of that's scheme but i suppose it was on MAP?. Look what NWA did for no money :) i am sure they can better rep the Caribbean then a hummingbird.

I have a good idea for a livery for this airline , I shall post it soon .

and I do agree with the old tan colors- those were deff the best- a nice retrojet would be nice ehh ?

Come Dec 30th they aren't going to represent anything.

hiss srq
2006-10-27, 02:59 PM
Come Dec 30th they aren't going to represent anything.

Save for a tacky Virtual airline look and planes that will probably contend with Air France for dirtyness lol Pretty unfortuneate but hey if they make moolah on it more power to them. Just based on looks alone I would revert to flying on JM and connecting via MBJ lol to get to Trinidad

N790SW
2006-10-27, 04:52 PM
heres my livery http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j310/N475WN/cry.jpg

hiss srq
2006-10-27, 04:57 PM
I would take that over that virtual airline color scheme they are going to in a heartbeat