PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else been getting weird errors?

hiss srq
2006-10-22, 09:32 PM
The last 2 days or so I have gotten really weird error pages when trying to access the site and forum. Is anyone else getting this problem?

Derf
2006-10-22, 09:43 PM
The last 2 days or so I have gotten really weird error pages when trying to access the site and forum. Is anyone else getting this problem?

Database errors, Yes... It is the forum and not your PC

PhilDernerJr
2006-10-22, 09:47 PM
Hey folks,

The error message you've been seeing the past few days are due to updates being made on the SQL servers. Updates are being made and there is a server change going on as well.

The worst of it is over, and I'm not expecting to see much more in terms of errors after today.

If you get those errors again ever, just check back to the site a little bit later, as it usually gets fixed within an hour or so.

Derf
2006-10-22, 09:56 PM
Hey folks,

The error message you've been seeing the past few days are due to updates being made on the SQL servers. Updates are being made and there is a server change going on as well.

The worst of it is over, and I'm not expecting to see much more in terms of errors after today.

If you get those errors again ever, just check back to the site a little bit later, as it usually gets fixed within an hour or so.

Crap, I though all my pictures were bringing down the database! I was ready to light a cigar!!!!!

Glad to hear it is cool, OK...looks like time to post some more shots!!!

hiss srq
2006-10-22, 10:02 PM
Ha ha ha

lijk604
2006-10-23, 10:16 AM
Way to go Fred, one day you will bring it down.

Derf
2006-10-23, 11:19 AM
Wouldn't be the first forum :roll:

PhilDernerJr
2006-10-23, 11:25 AM
Actually, one person (not Fred) almost did shut down the site once a little over a year ago I believe. But it wasn't because he posted a lot of photos on here. Nor was it intentional.

But the problem that caused that can't happen anymore, as we've improved a lot of things.

lijk604
2006-10-23, 11:52 AM
For the most part this is a very "stable" forum. Cant say that for all the users though. ;) j/k everybody. LOL

Derf
2006-10-23, 12:33 PM
For the most part this is a very "stable" forum. Cant say that for all the users though. ;) j/k everybody. LOL

I find that an insult.... you should just say I am a little off.......Why do
they always use that word! You guys need to stop following me!!!

I will call a laywer!

:lol: :wink: