PDA

View Full Version : Don't let your cell phone ring in class

Midnight Mike
2006-09-24, 12:35 PM
YES! They should have the Ushers do this at the movie theatre!

hut3VRL5XRE

mirrodie
2006-09-24, 12:57 PM
Dude, while I agree wholeheartedly with the sentiment, I would smack that egomaniac teacher down right in front of the class, in much the same way he threw the phone.

Hey, I paid for those classes and that is no way to garner respect.

SO yes, I try to shut my ringer off and if it goes go off, I shut it off and don't answer. The student was a tool but the professor succeeded in being a bigger tool.

PhilDernerJr
2006-09-24, 12:57 PM
That is GREAT, but I call bull****.

Midnight Mike
2006-09-24, 01:49 PM
Dude, while I agree wholeheartedly with the sentiment, I would smack that egomaniac teacher down right in front of the class, in much the same way he threw the phone.

Hey, I paid for those classes and that is no way to garner respect.

SO yes, I try to shut my ringer off and if it goes go off, I shut it off and don't answer. The student was a tool but the professor succeeded in being a bigger tool.

Mario

You know that the student was wrong, not only did his cellphone go off, the student was talking & then to rub it in a little more, he continue to talk if when the teacher was walking towards him & was laughing.....

Don't put yourself in the student's shoes, you would never do such an immature thing.

mirrodie
2006-09-24, 02:26 PM
STudent was wrong but teacher was WAY off. Seriously, two wrongs dont make a right.

hiss srq
2006-09-24, 02:46 PM
The student was wrong but for what the professor did well maybe I need anger management classes but I do not think I would have remained seated after that event

Alex T
2006-09-24, 02:50 PM
I think its fake, why WOULD the student be taping that?!

How did he "know" that the teacher was gonna do that?

Alex

hiss srq
2006-09-24, 03:03 PM
true and valid

emshighway
2006-09-24, 04:31 PM
While I have wanted to do that a few times it doesn't warrant the destruction of the student's personal property.

The video does look a little suspect.

UrbanExplorer222
2006-09-24, 05:22 PM
Its gotta be fake, i mean the camera is obviously on a tripod, the teacher is laughing when smashing the phone, plus he has no right to destroy the students property.

USAF Pilot 07
2006-09-24, 08:26 PM
Yea I call complete bull**** on it... Looks way too set up.

PHL Approach
2006-09-25, 12:19 AM
Anyone ever heard of recording lectures...? I dont think that was setup. When the professor threw the phone it sure didn't look like he was joking. That was straight seriousness.