PDA

View Full Version : Radical Christians, are as dangerous as radical Islamics

Midnight Mike
2006-09-15, 10:36 PM
Way to go Rosie, we can always use a good laugh!

http://theync.com/r091506fat.shtml

hiss srq
2006-09-16, 09:58 AM
Shes an out of control man-woman or whatever she is .

emshighway
2006-09-16, 10:38 AM
What about radical lesbians?

Mellyrose
2006-09-16, 10:39 AM
Those are Phil's favorite.

RDU-JFK
2006-09-16, 05:55 PM
Radical Christians don't fly planes into buildings. Rosie shouldn't be allowed to speak anymore.

hiss srq
2006-09-16, 06:27 PM
shes the most out of her mind woman on tv along with scarey mary schiavo seriously, those two ladies are the worst animals they let on telivision but than again i think that entire chicken pen of woman on that show really need to be muzzled. Enough with my opinion before I fall into rhetoric.

Mellyrose
2006-09-16, 06:49 PM
Yay for chauvinism!!! yay!

T-Bird76
2006-09-16, 09:25 PM
I'm sorry guys but she's right in the sense of "radicalism." Radical Christians are the same folks who blow up abortion clinics and let us not forget the IRA. I'll be the first one to say we need to do whatever it takes to destroy radical Islam but let us not forget that we have radical wackos in our own religions who if given the chance would more then likely destroy people and places that don't agree with them. She made a very good point, however she's not smart enough to explain what she meant.

hiss srq
2006-09-16, 09:49 PM
Yay for chauvinism!!! yay!

was not intended to be chauvinistic actually. I appreciate and respect woman who speak logic, people like Kathy Harris but than there are some people and it goes for men as well that are out of their gord entirely. People so far left wing they scratch the feet of being communist and I am by no means stating Rosie is a commie but I cannot stand her at all as well as the other he she well I am not sure what it is still but Janet Reno and than there is Hillary Clinton urrrrr..... And yes there are radical Christians out there and I agree those should also be delt with but most of the time on this side of the pond they do not fly 767's into trade centers etc etc... mostly they talk to god on walkie talkies in Montana and write letters to congress...... So before I go on e explaining my views or enraging anyone with opposing views I am going to go get some proverbeal (prob. misspelled it) sweing needles and thread and seal it up before the flameing gets bad.