PDA

View Full Version : Pranks On Coworkers

hiss srq
2006-09-09, 02:41 PM
Okay so I just got a call from the ramp at SRQ saying that we had an unexpected JetBlue A-320 coming in to SRQ :o and I think I set a record for how fast I made it from my house in the southwest part of the county to the airport, I punch in walk into my office and the guy who called me the lead on duty comes in with three ticket agents and told me that there was no B6 A-320 coming in today. :o Needless to say I have been had by the staff here. Anyone else have similar ones to tell. 8)

cancidas
2006-09-09, 04:23 PM
i rarely pull pranks anymore, but i do make agents i was training do stupid things to teach them a lesson. sadly, they never really were smart enough to catch on to what i was trying to teach them...

hiss srq
2006-09-09, 05:56 PM
The old time classic I love to pull on line guys though when I am gflying the lear is I tell them to ask around for two things of jetwash or RVR lmao ha ha ha............

cancidas
2006-09-09, 10:47 PM
jetwash is getting old... usually when i trained new agents i would try to teach them the simple things that make the job easier, like say pakcing the bin with all the bag tags facing out so you can easily find the bag. one day i had a dunce who wasn't learning it. after he packing 60+ bags in the bin in an asanine way i made him bindive for one. still hasn't learned his lesson though...

Derf
2006-09-10, 03:17 PM
Here is a good one we did on a new ramprat

Empty 50 glowsticks into a metal pail and add water (FORCEFULLY WITH A
HOSE to bubble it up) Send a new ramprat with the boss to the other side of
the airport to get it in full hazmat uniform but without headgear. Make sure
that you are in a fully fueled fuel truck so every pebble feels like baseball.

Listen to the screams of "ITS GLOWING", "SLOW DOWN", "ITS SPILLING" "OH
MY FCUKING GOD" as the boss drives back and key's up the mike

Have a friend on the ramp run around the truck like you are horseplaying and
when he gets out, grab the pale and throw the glowing green bubbling goo of
death at your friend running around the fuel truck from you *Making sure you
get from his toes to his head and have him
grab his face, drop to his knees while screaming bloody murder "IT BURNS!!!
AHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHH"

The look on the ramprats face is worth all the work of cutting up the glowsticks.

There are the other classics, Grab me a bottle of prop
wash like mentioned...but I am all about the cruel jokes!!! ;)

hiss srq
2006-09-10, 04:22 PM
jetwash is getting old... usually when i trained new agents i would try to teach them the simple things that make the job easier, like say pakcing the bin with all the bag tags facing out so you can easily find the bag. one day i had a dunce who wasn't learning it. after he packing 60+ bags in the bin in an asanine way i made him bindive for one. still hasn't learned his lesson though...

Ha ha ha ha I have one guy who makes it a point to pack the bins on CRJ's from PSA and the 737 from Continental with every single tag and handle faceing inward. I think it is his way of getting us not to assign the guy to bin duty but hey it works I reccomend him to Lav's forthe day all the time lol. When I first came on about a year and a half ago and was getting all my train the trainer certificates we had this group of geinus guys who used to play "tug football" during dead periods in the summer.
What that is is you get a guy at the top of the jetbridge with a set of nerf footballs and you get two guys on a tug a driver and a reciver and the objective was to obviously drive to the point where the football was going to land and catch it. Another one those brain surgons did once which lost them their jobs was they took two cans of BP 3180 poured it on the slick surface of the bag room floor for the empty bag room which will soon be B6's and they would reverse as fast as they could into the puddle than slam it into drive and floor it. Well after about three attempts with this that had "success" the layer got thin and the tires gripped so they took out three bag carts with no injuries. One I used to pull at the FBO I worked at and am based out of now is I used to call in from a Cessna 172 about 15 minutes out as actually either 727EC the 727 that is at LGA all the time or some random large airplane. I would ask for Lav. and 6,000 gallons negative prist ha haha the largest fuel truck was 5,000 gallons and the ramp was pretty small at Dolphin Aviation so that always gave me a chuckle but they figured me out after about 3 times.

K9DEP
2006-09-11, 10:30 AM
I have a friend who flies ERJ's for X-JT and he had a newbie F\A on duty, do they are on Descent, and they(The captain, and my friend the F\O) call the flight attendant into the cockpit to say:
"We have a problem... there gear isn't going down, we need you to go to row 10 and jump up and down until we get a green light."

Needless to say, she did it.