PDA

View Full Version : Anyone up to shoot JFK and/or LGA on the 18th and 19th

hiss srq
2006-08-01, 03:52 PM
Myself, Justin Idle, and potentially Joey Collura will probably be flying up to my house the morning of the 18th to go hang out and shoot JFk and possibly LGA for Friday and part of Saturday befor flying home Saturday night. Would anyone be intrested in getting together for the day or somthing. It would be great to meet all of you finally and place names and faces together. Let me know. It will be fun. I live in Long Beach so not to far a trek to my house for some brewskies afterwards possibly.

pgengler
2006-08-01, 04:01 PM
If you're out at LGA on Friday, you might catch me flying back in from MYR on Spirit. I'd love to get out Saturday, but I'm probably going to be busy unpacking stuff from vacation and moving.

hiss srq
2006-08-01, 04:22 PM
what time do you come in We are on the first 757 out of MCO in the morning to JFK than off to my house in Long Beach to pick up m y car before anything but that would be nice.

sluger020889
2006-08-01, 06:43 PM
I love how I'm just told where I'm gonna be and when.....

Joey

hiss srq
2006-08-01, 11:59 PM
Like I said "potentially Joey Collura " and since when do you object to flying number one, shooting wide bodies number two, and getting wasted on my tab afterwards number three? Are you changing on me?

pgengler
2006-08-02, 12:06 AM
what time do you come in?

Assuming good weather, probably sometime between 4 and 5, based on the recent history of the flight.

hiss srq
2006-08-02, 12:13 AM
well we will be up way before that than and I will see what I can do for sure than. Maybe we will hit LGA Friday and Saturday before flying back down do JFK

dlx737200
2006-08-02, 02:00 AM
Sounds fun Ryan but I haven't committed to anything just yet. It all depends on loads and availability. If the opportunity presents itself by the night of the 17th, I'm down. But let's hold off on any meetup plans just yet.

-Justin

hiss srq
2006-08-02, 07:06 AM
I am going either way I have myself booked on Continental as well through JFK from IAH as backup so I am on for it either way but obviouslyly with no a net quality camera if your not going to go on those dates. Either way offer still stands.