PDA

View Full Version : JFK/LGA- spotting this week?

SP-LPB
2006-07-31, 10:28 PM
Peter and I decided to head down to Kennedy, we ran into all sorts of bad luck. The wind changed directions and 13's were in use, by the time we made it to the spot the sun was setting. It takes a while to get down there by train and bus.
If anyone is planning any spotting for this week let us know, we might join in, afternoons are pretty much the best; 5 o'clock and on.

hiss srq
2006-07-31, 11:02 PM
Well not this week but I beleive that it is Friday the 18th or the 17th one or the other me Justin Idle and potentially Joey Collura will be flying up for a day trip to shoot JFK and possibly LGA. If you would like to join us you are much more than welcome. As I told Tommy I usually toss a little party or gathering of sorts at my house in Long Beach when I am there and we usually have a blast. Let me know.

SP-LPB
2006-07-31, 11:27 PM
Thanks for invitation, the only problem is that Pete is flying out on Sat. and he wants to get some spotting done. I'm hoping the winds can kick :x .If anyone decides to go some help would be appreciated.

SP-LPB
2006-08-01, 10:32 PM
31R is in use now, maybe it will continue into tomorrow.

Iberia A340-600
2006-08-01, 10:43 PM
I suggest Burger King if 31R is in use. Buy a drink or something, ask the people if it's alright that your going to sit and watch the planes while you drink and just go out to the parking lot and shoot!

Steven Holzinger
2006-08-04, 12:18 AM
I might actually be out spotting up there Friday... got invited to go to the Phillies/Mets game (you know the Phillies might win this one) so I figured I could probably make a day of spotting too...

lijk604
2006-08-04, 07:50 PM
Anyone headed to LGA tomorrow (Sat 8/5)? 13/31 is closed for construction so they will be using 4/22. Provided nothing changes I hope to be there around 7am @ Planeview Park.