PDA

View Full Version : The Car opps I mean the Plane that sells itself

T-Bird76
2006-07-25, 01:06 PM
Honday jumps into the bizjet market.

Honda Motor plans to build aircraft
Report: Automaker seeks to enter business-jet market

TOKYO - Honda Motor Co. will enter the aircraft production and sales business, published reports said Tuesday, amid expectations the automaker will soon sell small jets its CEO has previously called the “Honda Civic of the sky.”

The Tokyo-based company will start taking orders later this year, Kyodo News agency reported without elaborating. Kyodo did not identify how it obtained the information.

Honda officials in Tokyo were not immediately available for comment.

The Wall Street Journal, meanwhile, reported Tuesday that Honda would soon announce plans to crack America’s small business jet market.

The automaker successfully tested the four- to five-passenger twin-engine Honda Jet, equipped with Honda-designed engines called HF118, in December 2003.

Honda conducted its first public demonstration flight of the jet at a 2005 air show in Oshkosh, Wis.

The company has said the plane, which chief executive Takeo Fukui has referred to as the “Honda Civic of the sky,” is designed to be more fuel efficient than conventional small jets and could fly 1,100 miles before needing to refuel.

Copyright 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed

Matt Molnar
2006-07-25, 01:31 PM
I want one so I can put tints and spinners and a Flowmaster on it, just like really cool guys do with real Civics.

Ari707
2006-07-25, 02:28 PM
it will be a real rice rocket!

Mellyrose
2006-07-25, 02:37 PM
Done.

I even gave you some sweet decals! ;)

http://www.nycaviation.com/hosting/hondajet.jpg

T-Bird76
2006-07-25, 02:40 PM
Yo you got to lower the whip!!!!

hiss srq
2006-07-25, 03:58 PM
Alpine system on it I assume, well I would expect at least. hang on I will supply the techno CD's for it.

Ari707
2006-07-25, 04:50 PM
needs more decals to be authentic and a fire extinguisher on the window post in the cockpit....