PDA

View Full Version : Wanna Join the Mile high club?

T-Bird76
2006-07-24, 07:18 PM
Well read this first, LOL

http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/brief.asp?ev_id=20001212X18632&key=1

USAF Pilot 07
2006-07-24, 08:09 PM
Haha, that's pretty funny... Imagine seeing this if you're family of the dead pilots... :shock:

If you really want to join the mile high club, just rent a hotel room in Denver and take care of things... Much easier than fitting in a cramped airplane lav! :wink:

hiss srq
2006-07-24, 11:07 PM
Either that or you can consider this company and yes it is worth the money at least it was to me. Try to book it during winter months though because turbulence is horrendous in that area in the summer.

http://www.milehighatlanta.com

USAF Pilot 07
2006-07-24, 11:37 PM
Haha, that is great! Hiss Srq, did you really go on the flight?

I think it'd be wayyy to weird to have sex up there with the pilot sitting only feet away from you. I imagine it's probably equally as weird for the pilot though... Buy hey, a free show! And I must say, the price really isn't that prohibitive for what you get...

hiss srq
2006-07-25, 12:00 AM
it actually started out my ex girlfreinds idea she was always joking with me about doing it that way being i fly and all so we flew up in the morning to ATL rented a car drove over enjoyed our plesantries and afterwards went for a bite to eat and jumped on a Maddog back to SRQ. Well worth it. I minded the pilot more than her but hey it is worth it to me. Memories for sure.

Alex T
2006-07-25, 12:21 AM
it actually started out my ex girlfreinds idea she was always joking with me about doing it that way being i fly and all so we flew up in the morning to ATL rented a car drove over enjoyed our plesantries and afterwards went for a bite to eat and jumped on a Maddog back to SRQ. Well worth it. I minded the pilot more than her but hey it is worth it to me. Memories for sure.

Says the guy whos name underneath is "hopes to join the mile high club" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alex

h2opunk1822
2006-07-25, 12:58 AM
so i sent this to my friend that lives in atl... and found out that today someone was proposing on that plane.. and it crashed nose first into the runway... all three survived

Mateo
2006-07-25, 01:03 AM
I've also got "Hopes to join the mile high club." I'm not quite sure where this "hopes" bit comes from :) :)

hiss srq
2006-07-25, 08:29 AM
so i sent this to my friend that lives in atl... and found out that today someone was proposing on that plane.. and it crashed nose first into the runway... all three survived

no joke? wow that is irony at it's best for ya.

cancidas
2006-07-25, 07:25 PM
and here i was thinking that you were offering your services tommy...

Alex T
2006-07-25, 08:26 PM
and here i was thinking that you were offering your services tommy...

PWNED! :shock: