PDA

View Full Version : Live from Number Majillion for Takeoff at JFK

Matt Molnar
2006-07-08, 01:56 AM
Aboard AA127 to San Diego. Scheduled pushback was 6:25, actual was about 10 minutes later. After taxiing a few minutes the captain just said the line is ridiculously long and it'll be at least 40 minutes. Some early critiques...Terminal 8 is disgusting. The bathroom stalls all have the locks broken off. There is no decent food and no good stores past security. The 757 seems semi-ancient but pretty clean. The flight is pretty full but I lucked out and was able to move to an aisle seat with no one in the middle. PIA's "Colours of the Desert" 747 just passed with a beautiful tail. That's all for now!

Matt Molnar
2006-07-08, 11:20 AM
Sorry for the replies that disappeared which I didn't get to see. While I was posting the original, the extremely hot chick in the window seat started talking to me in Spanish. At first I thought she said she would have sex with me if I turned off my phone...so I did before I got the "your post has been submitted" page and then when I turned it back on it reloaded that page and reposted the whole thread. In hindsight, we never had sex, and I think she was actually saying the plane would crash if I didn't turn off my phone. Dammit!