PDA

View Full Version : June 21 JFK

T-Bird76
2006-06-20, 02:30 PM
Well being tomorrow is one of the longest days of the year and its suppose to be sunny I'm going to take a drive down to JFK tomorrow after work for some spotting. I'll prob do departures. If anyone is interested let me know. I'm going to try to leave work at 4 tomorrow. My cell is 1-516-456-1499

NIKV69
2006-06-20, 03:33 PM
Tommy I have to drop something off at Maxjet around 4:30, I will be leaving Deer park around 3:30 so if you want you can ride with me if not I will be into shooting till the sun goes down.

LGA777
2006-06-20, 03:33 PM
Tommy, the 21st sounds like the best day of this week as far as weather forecast, should be a nice day to be outdoors, sunny and low humidity have a great time.. I am, taking Wednesday off to run down to CLT for the Piedmont 319 dedication, the 319 and PI DC-3 will be positioned together in the Hangar, really looking forward to it !

Cheers

LGA777

eric8669
2006-06-20, 03:47 PM
Tommy,

I had the same idea, Hope to get some nice departures or some late arrivals. See you out there. Most likely I will be out after 4PM.

Eric

Bellucciman
2006-06-20, 08:09 PM
Tommy,

Do you mind if I tag along with you guys? I'd be coming from White Plains. And, I'm working from home tomorrow, no office!

Let me know if it's ok to give you a buzz.

Mike

T-Bird76
2006-06-20, 09:44 PM
Yeah Mike def give me a call, I'm hoping to leave work no later then 4. Not sure exactly were I'll be yet. All depends on runway usage. But I'm probably going to do departure shots. Feel free to call me, if I don't answer just leave me a voice mail, I'm in meetings most of the day tomorrow.

T-Bird76
2006-06-21, 09:53 AM
Ok going to be going out to JFK for sure, I can't leave work until 5 though, lots of meetings. Again if anyone wants to call me to find out where I am please feel free. I'll be going for departures.

NIKV69
2006-06-21, 10:05 AM
You suck Tommy! Ok if anything changes call me, I will be in Deer park around 3:30, i f you can swing 4 O'Clock we can meet up if not I will meet you after I leave the terminal.

mirrodie
2006-06-21, 11:28 AM
Nik, what are you doing over at Maxjet, checking out their spacious interiors and booking a trip?

you guys are lucky. great day, I could leave at 5 pm as wele but I dont want to deal with thre traffic. So I'll hit hte gym. have a ball guys.

NIKV69
2006-06-21, 11:50 AM
e you doing over at Maxjet, checking out their spacious interiors and booking a trip?

Actually one of the captains bought 3 copies of a pic of mine and I am have to drop them off because he wanted them matted but not framed and I don't trust sending them. Too bad you can't make it.

Bellucciman
2006-06-22, 04:15 PM
Hey Tommy, sorry I didn't make it to JFK yesterday. I spent most of the day trying to work and then my cable router took a major dump and I couldn't connect to the internet. Then spent a good FOUR hours trying to find out what went wrong and received a call with news of tickets for the Mets & Reds right behind the third base dugout. Being a big Mets fan, I couldn't resist so I dumped trying to fix the router and headed to the Marina parking lot! I was able to get a few shots of the planes taking off, some good, some bad. I still have a lot to learn!
This afternoon I finally fixed the router problem and am back online. Let me know from time to time when you're headed out again. I'd really like to fix some of the problems that I have while taking airline photos. I did finally realize why most of my photos are soft..........camera shake!

Take care
Mike

T-Bird76
2006-06-22, 07:03 PM
No problem Mike, we are generally out most weekends if the weather is good. I'm sure you'll have lots of chances of getting out.