PDA

View Full Version : Ron...the answer to your caption question!

Mellyrose
2006-06-10, 06:54 PM
Ron has an Anet shot with this caption:

A different kind of LGA overview with the "Greatest City in the World" as a backdrop ! This is looking southwest while flying the "Whitestone Climb", LGA was in the land 4, depart 13 configuration that morning. Directly below is the city of College Point (Queens), home of BigPhilNYC, (can you see your house Phil ?) and just to the right of the ILS to Runway 22 is Rikers Island (Prison)

Several months ago, the answer to that question was 'no'...but now:

We live right in the path of 22, and incidentally, you CAN see our house in this photo now. :)
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/mellyzrose/rpcphouse.jpg

PhilDernerJr
2006-06-10, 07:00 PM
Yes, before I moved, my house only literally was a few houses to the left out of the screen, but now that I got a new place, I'm right there. :)

I'm armed, for anyone who wants to get stupid and come after me, btw. :-p

moose135
2006-06-10, 08:34 PM
See, I thought we were about to learn that Phil is currently residing at Rikers :-)

T-Bird76
2006-06-10, 08:38 PM
See, I thought we were about to learn that Phil is currently residing at Rikers :-)

Give him time Moose, give him time. LOL

Everytime I leave for biz trip I see Phil and Mel's place. Depending on the mood I'm in I'll either say hello or give them the figer from my plane seat. LOL Ok who wants to sit next to me??? LOLOL

Alex T
2006-06-10, 09:15 PM

Give him time Moose, give him time. LOL

Everytime I leave for biz trip I see Phil and Mel's place. Depending on the mood I'm in I'll either say hello or give them the figer from my plane seat. LOL Ok who wants to sit next to me??? LOLOL

I will have to going to LAX, dang it. You better not give anyone the finger!!!!