PDA

View Full Version : high school

Tower Air
2006-05-14, 05:14 PM
what are some of the courses you have took, i am doing this since i am going into high school.
do you know any of these courses that you have taken?
Computing for college and career
Team sports
ceramics/pottery
ap geography
what's liberal arts math ?
i know i have to take 2 years of a foreign language in high school what do you recommend?

cancidas
2006-05-14, 06:18 PM
i was permanently stoned in high school...

Mellyrose
2006-05-14, 06:59 PM
What exactly are you asking?

First of all, computing for collage sounds like something I do in Photoshop with lots of different pictures. I can only assume you mean college.

The list you posted is your courseload? Don't they teach english at your school? *looks around at other board members....silence*

Also, AP courses don't start until at least 11th grade and I don't think you'll have to worry about that.

So, re-ask your question in the form of a question....please.

Alex T
2006-05-14, 08:33 PM
I did not have to take foriegn language to graduate.

I took 4 years of english, 4 years of math, 3 years of science, 2 years of Art, 3 years of Computers, 1 semester of Aviation (which I got a C on! im surprised bwahahah). And of course the usual PE, Health and Driver's Ed.

Alex

Matt Molnar
2006-05-15, 12:09 AM
Hmm, some of the fancier classes I remember...

AP Composition & Literature
AP Computer Science
Human Anatomy & Physiology
Johannine Literature (Theology)
Economics
Film

Ew, that just made me realize my 10 year reunion is next year. :shock:

Alex T
2006-05-15, 08:16 AM
Hmm, some of the fancier classes I remember...

AP Composition & Literature
AP Computer Science
Human Anatomy & Physiology
Johannine Literature (Theology)
Economics
Film

Ew, that just made me realize my 10 year reunion is next year. :shock:

bwahahah have fun dude!!!!! :wink:

T-Bird76
2006-05-15, 10:12 AM
I did not have to take foriegn language to graduate.

I took 4 years of english, 4 years of math, 3 years of science, 2 years of Art, 3 years of Computers, 1 semester of Aviation (which I got a C on! im surprised bwahahah). And of course the usual PE, Health and Driver's Ed.

Alex

A "C" in aviation??? Well if you performed the same way you do with Flightsim your lucky you PASSED!!! ahahahahahahaha

Alex T
2006-05-15, 10:25 AM
[quote="Alex T":a5ff0]I did not have to take foriegn language to graduate.

Alex

A "C" in aviation??? Well if you performed the same way you do with Flightsim your lucky you PASSED!!! ahahahahahahaha[/quote:a5ff0]

The teacher kept talking about Military stuff, I have NO clue on military stuff except "be all that you can be in the army reserve.." which I actually told him that.

He rarely ever discussed commercial stuff. So i was basically screwed.

Alex