PDA

View Full Version : What Happened On This Plane???

N790SW
2006-05-10, 02:34 PM
hey

i noticed in this pics http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=149591 and sevral other pics that there is blood all over the plane and in the cockpit too - any info on what happened would be appritiated. thanx

Mellyrose
2006-05-10, 02:52 PM
It says in the captions that it crashed. I don't think the details would be public.

Ari707
2006-05-10, 04:49 PM
if it wasn't that i saw it was a B727 I first thought was the FedEx dc-10 when the FE went berzerk with the fire axe, I know a pilot for fedex and she has flown it and it still has dents in the cockpit ceiling,

NIKV69
2006-05-10, 04:59 PM
Wasn't that a pilot who was dead heading? I think he used a hammer and was going to take over the plane and crash it into the Fed Ex op building.

PhilDernerJr
2006-05-10, 05:48 PM
I think that FedEx incident was on a DC-10. This, as the catpions for the other photos of it say, it suffered a cabin pressurization issue.

this plane has been discussed many times in threads, and someone suggested that it wasn't even blood. I forget the outcome of the conversations, but a search on Anet would surely offer some answers.

T-Bird76
2006-05-10, 06:06 PM
Ok boys and girls, guess what???? That's not blood. After blood leaves the body and the red blood cells die blood turns a dark rust color, almost brown. Blood never stays that vibrant outside the body for long. Its red paint, simple as that.

On a side note shame on the photographer for trying to mislead people like that.

N790SW
2006-05-10, 10:51 PM
Ok boys and girls, guess what???? That's not blood. After blood leaves the body and the red blood cells die blood turns a dark rust color, almost brown. Blood never stays that vibrant outside the body for long. Its red paint, simple as that.

On a side note shame on the photographer for trying to mislead people like that.

well tommy heres a shot of the first officers panel http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=149597

those colors awfully look like blood to me - maybe in that first pic i showed you that u might have thought that - but on this window and seat it looks exactly like blood.

T-Bird76
2006-05-11, 06:35 PM

well tommy heres a shot of the first officers panel http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=149597

those colors awfully look like blood to me - maybe in that first pic i showed you that u might have thought that - but on this window and seat it looks exactly like blood.

Bobby I hate to burst your little urban legend thing you have going here but look at the other pictures from that plane, it looks as if some massacre took place and that it just happened when those pictures we're taken. Do me favor go take 9th grade biology again.

When blood leaves the body it begins to turn a dark brown to a black (depending on the surface) within only 3 to 5 mins. The reason is the red blood cells begin to die and lose the oxygen they need to survive. If the so-called blood in these pictures was really blood then the photographer better have some explaining to do... Take another look at the pictures again you'll see this reddish color on parts of the plane that would not have structurally failed during a rapid depressurization. Its paint from god knows what took place during this planes decay over the years, vandals perhaps??

N790SW
2006-05-11, 08:37 PM
Do me favor go take 9th grade biology again.

well tommy i am in 10th grade biology - and sorry for all that =P maybe u can be my tutor in science since obviously i need it =P