PDA

View Full Version : KTEB Spotting

Laxgoaly
2006-04-21, 12:42 AM
Does anyone in here regularly spot at KTEB... i work there and spot from the ramp...

Tom_Turner
2006-04-21, 01:15 AM
Must be fun working on the ramp at TEB (I would imagine), or at least have its benefits.

My experience is spotting at TEB is rather difficult, and photography of course, a major challenge.

Couple of questions come to mind though:

Do you still get one or two Jetstars a week these days?

Is the Orion still based there?

What day is the Open House this summer/fall?

Welcome to NYCAviation.

Tom

Laxgoaly
2006-04-21, 01:22 AM
**** Yes, it has its benefits, unfortuneatly we cannot take photos on the ramp, but I always sneak it!!! :o)

My experience is spotting at TEB is rather difficult, and photography of course, a major challenge.

Couple of questions come to mind though:

Do you still get one or two Jetstars a week these days?

***Occasionally we will get a Jetstar II, but these have become few and far between... more common older a/c are Sabreliners, and Lear 24, 25, 31, 35, & 36's, along with Bank Air Inc.'s fleet of Mu-2's

Is the Orion still based there?

***If you are talking about a P-3 Orion, negative, i have never heard of it... and i have worked on both the north and south side of the field...

What day is the Open House this summer/fall?

***The "open house" that you are thinking of is the "Wings and Wheels" show... that is held by Atlantic Aviation, you should contact them, because i do not know... but please let us know if you find out...