PDA

View Full Version : NYCA Headquarters Has Moved!

PhilDernerJr
2006-04-11, 10:15 PM
As some of you already know, I have moved out of my southern College Point home, away from being close to the runway 31 arrivals, to the other side of town.

Melanie and I moved into one of the condos near Herman MacNeil Park along the water, a popular destination for rwy 22 arrivals in front of the skyline.

The proximity to the park proved useful today as Mel ran out of the house to catch the planes landing on 22 that you might have seen in the other threads posted earlier.

We have a balcony on the upper floors that actually overlook the skyline and the LGA runway intersection. Though we don't have any photos yet from the balcony, I did run out this evening for the 200-foot walk to the park to get the following photo. (please keep in mind that this was edited on a laptop and I took many photos and might not have picked the best one of the bunch)

http://www.nycaviation.com/hosting/PhilNightSkyline1.jpg

Oh, if anyone has an extra dresser or something like that, we're lookin ot get one. lol

Midnight Mike
2006-04-11, 11:42 PM
Phil

Congrats on the new place, but, why did you let Mel is the new crib? Now how are you going to get your groove on!

AC777LR
2006-04-12, 12:29 AM
Thats great, congrats on the new pad. Here is to lots of back yard BBQs

LGA777
2006-04-12, 08:55 PM
Phil, those Condo's are awesome, almost moved in there about 7 years ago but the deal fell thru due to a problem with the Realtor, great location and view, congrats to both Phil and Melanie !

Regards

LGA777

Mellyrose
2006-04-12, 09:34 PM
Phil

Congrats on the new place, but, why did you let Mel is the new crib? Now how are you going to get your groove on!

I've got it covered. :x

Matt Molnar
2006-04-12, 10:29 PM
Nice, congrats guys.

UrbanExplorer222
2006-04-14, 11:16 PM
Congratulations you two!! Does this mean a live camera of 22 arrivals on the website??????? :D :wink: