PDA

View Full Version : SXM trip report...thanks to all.

mirrodie
2006-04-11, 05:24 PM
well, I finished up a quick trip report and threw up a few photos.

here is hte link

http://www.airliners.net/discussions/trip_reports/read.main/75438/

of course, you will find at least one typo. :wink:

Thanks again to Tom, Ron, Art, Mike, Eric and everyone who gave advice.
you guys rtock!

post and comment, its on anet!

I'll try to throw up some more pics tomorrow

Jonesbeach
2006-04-11, 06:53 PM
Nice write up Mario. Glad to see you had a good time. Those are great pics. I wish I could take some of my own!

T-Bird76
2006-04-11, 10:57 PM
Mario simply fantastic. The shots are great and the report is even better, love it!

mirrodie
2006-04-12, 10:46 PM
thanks guys. once I get a moment, I might throw up a few more pics.

well, I think I have 3 pics up on jpnets list, one of those sxm shots might be my 100th on jetphotos, which is cool. And hopefully, if may be an SXM first.

And I think I may have put another up for anet too.

but again, thanks all around.

mirrodie
2006-04-13, 04:54 PM
oh, and I think I may have met a new NYCA member. hopefully he'll join our merry bunch and may join us for shooting one day.

Mr. C
2006-04-20, 05:30 AM
The planet is really small...

So...few months ago I visited NYC aviation, as I was trying to get some directions and for the possibility of making some frames in LGA.
After that (and as I mentioned then) I wouldn't post too many things here, as I am not a resident in NY, but I bookmarked the page, and once in a while I make a visit to see the fantastic photos from NY airports (you guys don't even know how lucky you are).
And now...we meet again. Recently I saw this photo http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5706239 (watch out with the pop ups) and as I suspected that it was my flight, I made a remark. After some e-mails, we got the conclusion that in fact...I was on board (very cool to see such a photo).
Now...the planet like I've said is damn small...I just came here to (once again) take a look at some photos, and end up finding Mario's report on SXM...
Mario congratulations on the photos and on the report. Sint Maarten is really special for all that enjoy a bit of aviation.