PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Alex T (aka Skippy Trude)

T-Bird76
2006-03-30, 02:28 PM
Alex who finally learned how to use his camera besides turning it on and shooting :wink: Has successfully uploaded one of his first official spotting photos to Jetphotos.net. Congrats Alex.

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5699733

Alex T
2006-03-30, 02:45 PM
Got a message from tom this was posted, oops haha since I never had shots uploaded I never checked this forum area out!

Thanks Tom for the recognization! It was a pleasure to meet you and Rafal and I am extremely happy I got a shot out of the BWI trip a great memory to a fantastic day of friends, planes, and Cold Air! :shock:

Of all the shots I got at BWI this BA 763 came out extremely well and I was MOST happy of all the shots it was a BA one. SWA and the rest you can get anytime any day anywhere, but where I am BA is rare so for me to get this shot is extremely nice.

Looking forward to more future spotting trips and hopefully more uploads!

Alex

moose135
2006-03-30, 04:32 PM
Congratulations! That's a nice shot, made more so by having to put up with Tommy to get it :D

"hopefully more uploads"? Are you kidding? You get one accepted, and you are hooked, young man. You are going to be uploading all the time now...it's like a sickness.

Mellyrose
2006-03-30, 04:58 PM
Congrats Alex! I know you were doing the happy dance this afternoon! ;)

mirrodie
2006-03-30, 06:18 PM
Congrats dude! Nice pic!

Alex T
2006-03-30, 06:49 PM
Congratulations! That's a nice shot, made more so by having to put up with Tommy to get it :D

"hopefully more uploads"? Are you kidding? You get one accepted, and you are hooked, young man. You are going to be uploading all the time now...it's like a sickness.

I know!!

"Alex if you don't move your head Ill hit it with the camera.."

"Alex, duck"

"AAAAAlllleeexxxxxx"

And I still managed to get a shot accepted! :wink:

I am editing some others right now hahah

Alex

PhilDernerJr
2006-03-30, 07:59 PM
Good work Alex!! Really happy for you. Congrats. :)

Alex T
2006-03-31, 03:29 AM
Good work Alex!! Really happy for you. Congrats. :)

Thanks Phil, again would be nice to have met you and Mel in DC but there will be other times hopefully LAX.

I will keep on shooting and uploading when I can! :D

NIKV69
2006-03-31, 05:30 AM
Good job Alex! Hope to see more.